Position: Manager Technical Support -Virtualization
Experience: 15-20 Yrs
Work location: Bangalore & Pune
Please find the JD Below.
Strong people manager
C-Sat/ NPS scores
Manages 15 20 people
Global enterprise technical support
Strong in Operations.
4 years as a manager
15+ Years experience
- Must possess a Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of management experience in a technical support environment, with advanced customer interaction skills.
- Previous account management or account executive skills desired, with ability to organize and track multiple projects.
- Effective leadership experience required, with goal setting and action plans for career development on a team and individual basis.
- Must exhibit effective customer service attitude and be able to lead a team in resolving difficult customer situations.
- Must utilize exemplary verbal and written communication skills when dealing with customers and business partners.
- Must have at least two years of experience as a Technical Engineer.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Skilled in leading and motivating talented support engineers.
- Project management experience or background, with experience in handling multiple projects and priorities.
- Knowledge and proficiency in staff scheduling, workload analysis, performance management, and interviewing skills.
- Ability and comfort in dealing with difficult employee or customer issues, and in ensuring positive interactions even when message content is difficult or critical.
- Must be motivated by challenges and be able to offer multiple solutions for a problem.
- Consistent record of defining and developing innovative enhancements to Support process and methodology.
- Able to develop individual and team objectives to contribute positively to organizational goals and direction.
- Validated ability to formulate and oversee solutions to issues in partnership with multiple functional areas.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic environment and use judgment in handling customer calls and providing technical assistance.
- Ability to effectively present complex technical material that is tailored to the target audience at large venues.
- Practices effective and appropriate communication skills, providing valuable feedback and constructive criticism when needed. Knowledge of call center processes and terminology.
Virtualization (preferably VMware ESXi), Networking (preferably layer 2/3), Linux Systems (preferably CLI administration), Storage Analysis.
Virtualization, Hypervisor, Nps, C-sat, I/o Virtualization, Storage, Emc Storage, Networking, Technical Support Manager
At Least 3 Years Of Management Experience In A Technical Support Environment, With Advanced Customer Interaction Skills - Virtualization (preferably Vmware Esxi), Networking (preferably Layer 2/3), Linux Systems (preferably Cli Administration)
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.