Abb Limited is a private sector company, open vacancy for the post of global digital marketing manager for the year .Abb Limited is looking for any graduate / post graduate pass candidates and the job location is Bengaluru / Bangalore. If you want to apply for Global digital marketing manager job then check complete jobdetails before applying for this job.
Abb Limited is actively seeking any graduate / post graduate candidates for the post of Global digital marketing manager in Bengaluru / Bangalore. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who is looking to make career as global digital marketing manager and a desire to grow in their career. With a competitive salary and benefits package, this role is perfect for any graduate / post graduate candidates who are looking to make a career in the industry.
Global Digital Marketing Manager
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Digital Marketing leads the delivery of the entire gamut of digital marketing (web and social media) and marketing technology platform, tool and application services to deliver value to the ABB Process Automation business area from digital marketing initiatives. The Digital Marketing Manager owns outcomes in 3 key practices that form part of the function viz. publishing operations, web transformation and social media. In this role you will be responsible to manage a team of diverse subject matter experts and delivery resources across the digital marketing spectrum. This role builds the bridge between strategic approaches to digital marketing as developed by the communications leadership teams and implementation layers. The primary responsibility of the Digital Marketing Manager is to ensure implementation of a well-coordinated and structured program to support the intent of strong outcomes from the programs resulting in increased thought leadership and lead generation from digital media platforms for ABB Process Automation Divisions.This is a position with global grade
11This position reports to
Marketing Communications ManagerYour responsibilities
- Support the Digital Marketing & Marketing Technology Lead of ABB PA in the process of aligning the business area's strategic business and communication intent with digital marketing programs across web, marketing technology and social media - at the BA and Division levels and drive the process of developing digital marketing and marketing technology into an effective and outcome-driven center of excellence
- Engage with Division Digital Marketing leads to drive innovation and best practice development and create implementation plans for digital marketing & marketing technology program delivery for each individual Division, while driving the process of operational and tactical reporting
- Understand targets for individual practice leads for web transformation, publishing operations and marketing technology and work with them to develop plans to achieve such targets and manage a multi-skilled team of digital marketing, web design and publishing, social media and marketing technology professionals - including in-house and contractor resources - to deliver a global program
- Develop agile implementation plans - i.e. structuring out initiatives for the year and adapting to changes in the business context through changes in the plan through the year - for digital marketing & marketing technology practices
- Support recruitment to ensure that skill matrix for program implementation on digital marketing and marketing technology is achieved and oversee complete delivery of digital marketing and marketing technology services to the Business Area to quality and time expectations
- Directly lead web transformation program, including industry grids, audience mapping, wireframing and other related initiatives to drive smarter web presence to help ABB PA achieve thought leadership and lead generation targets
- Oversee project management, program management and webmastering operations to deliver a high volume program that also drives increased engagement in the web publishing process through specialist skills including wireframing, user experience, SEO, web design and other related aspects
- Build a culture of zero-error operations through empowering project managers and quality resources with the right processes and tools to deliver
- 9-11 years of experience in diverse aspects of digital marketing management - including web operations and marketing technology
- Proven skills in program management - including complex program design and rollout - for digital marketing and marketing technology practices
- Understanding of a global, multi-cultural digital marketing operation through experience and exposure
- Very strong operations management, resource management and project management skills
- Deep understanding of entire demand management chain and cycle
- Strong analytics and proven reporting capabilities
- Master's degree in management
- Ability to lead multi-skilled teams
- Proven track record in stakeholder management
More about us
ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. The Process Automation (PA) business area ( $6B revenue in 2021, 22,000 employees), automates, electrifies and digitalizes some of the most complex industrial infrastructures on this planet. Through its five divisions, it serves customers in the energy, process and hybrid industries - from hydrocarbons, chemicals, water, mining, minerals, pulp & paper to marine and ports, and many more. PA stands at the heart of some of the most important shifts in society, helping the energy-intense industries to safer, smarter and more sustainable operations to enable a prosperous, low-carbon society. For more information on PA, refer to https://global.abb/group/en/investors/strategy-events/pa-capital-markets-day-2022 We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
Global Digital Marketing Manager Take Your Next Career Step At Abb With A Global Team That Is Energizing The Transformation Of Society And Industry To Achieve A More Productive, Sustainable Future. At Abb, We Have The Clear Goal Of Driving Diversity
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Digital Marketing, Stakeholder Management, Operations Management
Short Job Information for Abb Limited Recruitment
Job Title : Global Digital Marketing Manager
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : N/A
Post Date : 07 December, 2022
Last Date : 20 April, 2023
This is to inform all concerned that YuvaJobs.com as a free service to jobseekers. We never ask to pay money for any job or to get the job.
YuvaJobs.com does not guarantee any interview/meeting/discussion with any employer basis any amount of initial monetary payment by the jobseeker.
YuvaJobs.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the person concerned through or representing YuvaJobs.com.
Jobseekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.
Apply for any job from YuvaJobs.com on your own risk or responsibility and Don't pay any amount / money / anything to anyone to get a job.