Job Profile: Developer Software( Full-stack)
Work Location: KA Bangalore
Exp Needed: 0-5 Yrs
Degree Needed: B.E/B.E or MCA, M.Tech
• 2 to 5 years of expertise in Java, SQL, Open Source Frameworks.
• Design, develop and maintain web applications developed using Java/J2EE,React, Angular/ReactJS
• Spring/Struts/JSP, Web services (RESTful) using JSON and XML formats and produce reusable superior technical components.
• Strong relational database skills in MySQL/Oracle or PostgreSQL.
• Understanding of service-oriented architecture (SOA) deployments with ability to design applications.
• Experience using Scrum, Agile modelling and adaptive software development lifecycle.
• Work closely with project, business analyst and QA teams. This requires strong collaboration and communication skills.
• Participates efficiently and effectively in Quality Assurance methodologies and solutions in support of business needs
• Participate in on-call rotation.
• Provide technical support and guidance directly to end users.
• Trains and mentors less experienced staff.
• Prepares appropriate documentation from which systems and solutions are supported and maintained.
• In-depth understanding of and experience with requirement analysis
• Preference for working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while juggling multiple projects
• Anticipate problems or issues that may arise, forecast high risk areas in software and drive resolution
• Strong sense of self-motivation, organization and attention to detail, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
OTHER PREFERRED (Good to have) QUALIFICATIONS:
• Technical and/or Agile certifications.
• Participate in a Scrum Development Team.
• Continuous integration and build process and deployment experience and SONAR for code quality analysis are desired.
• Experience with Git, Maven, Jira and/or Hudson/Jenkins are a plus.
• Test-driven development using testing frameworks (Junit, SoapUI).
• Team player and ability to mentor developers on application development best practices.
• Good hands-on, documentation and good coding practices.
• Agile/ Scrum methodology
• Collaborative Developer.
• Capable innovator.
• Web Services (SOAP and REST) / SOA
• Experience with relational databases and PL/SQL
• Exposure to Spring / Hibernate frameworks and Microservices.
The behavioural requirements for this role are as follows:-
• Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels.
• High level of responsibility and Ownership from inception through to implementation.
• The candidate should have a proactive approach to problem-solving.
• Good analysis skills in order to aid in troubleshooting and problem solving
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
• Excellent work ethic
• Graduated in Computer science, Computer engineering, math, or related engineering fields (B.E or MCA, M.Tech in Computers / Electronics etc..,)
• Should have any Java/testing based certifications.
|Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Education||B.E. / B.Tech , MCA , M.E. / M.Tech|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Empower Placement Papers and Interview Questions|