Will be responsible for understanding various types of content that is created for a client, and data points that originate from that content (impressions / views / clicks) and help relate what content works and what does not work. Will be responsible for leading, developing and managing all aspects of Creative Analytics. This person will need to provide an overview into what content is critical, what is performing and what is under performing to senior management. They will need to be able to explain data findings and answer questions in a clear and comprehensive manner. This person will need to explain data at an aggregate level as well as at a granular level. The Manager will work with a variety of data sources to continually monitor, evaluate and report against appropriate KPIs across campaign types for multiple clients. The Manager is responsible for working with internal and external teams. Will need to provide recommendations to inform creative decisions and drive the business forward.
- Decipher meaningful differences in performance between creative variations, accounting for variables such as audience segments and impression volumes
- Provide creative -level analysis to complement the placement -level analysis (performed by media teams) in order to generate a holistic view of campaign performance.
- Provide regular and timely marketing performance analysis against communication plans.
- Understand client's business goals and requirements, design and develop analytic approaches tailored to needs.
- Develop client tools and services, such as dashboard development and decision aids to support programs, creative and recommended solutions.
- Formulate specific and actionable insights
- Recommend data strategies (e. g. what we should capture, how we should capture it, and the triggers/actions as a result, etc.).
skills and knowledge required
- Understands the implications and analytic approaches with dynamically -served creative and auto -optimization platforms
- Must have a firm grasp of reporting for Web site, online advertising, social media and mobile.
- Proficiency with programming languages, SQL, Python or R a plus.
- Familiarity platforms like Adobe Analytics, Crimson Hexagon, Sprinklr, Excel, Tableau etc
- Understands creative analytics best practices.
- Understands the creative process that generates content to powerfully engage customers.
- Possesses well -developed analytical ability to extract insight from data and translate into creative directions
- Strong attention to detail.
5 years of experience in marketing analytics or business intelligence (focused in analytics
- Experience working for a Creative Media/Advertising agency in an analytics role or a business analyst from a top -tier strategy consulting firm.
Strategy Consulting, Advertising Agency, Marketing Analytics, Business Analyst, Analytical, Social Media, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Sql, Python
Will Be Responsible For Understanding Various Types Of Content That Is Created For A Client, And Data Points That Originate From That Content (impressions / Views / Clicks) And Help Relate What Content Works And What Does Not Work. Will Be Responsibl
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.