Technology Deployment and Management Service (TDMS) organization is a critical arm of Oracle FLEXCUBE consulting group. TDMS delivers Oracle Technology services for FSGBU product customer, while the applications team focusses on the application customization and setup.
We are looking at Technology Subject matter experts who can Manage technology BUILD and Deployment for Core banking products.
- Core Strength in IT Infrastructure Management, Technical Support %26amp; Consulting, System %26amp; Application Server (WebLogic) Administration, Service Transition from On-site to Off-shore %26amp; Service Delivery, Problem %26amp; Incident Management.
- Special Proficiency includes Technical Knowledge of multiple platform, Servers, Tools and Applications; Use of multiple Scripting Tools for process Automation; Virtual environment implementation %26amp; Support
- Extensive experience of IT Service Management, involving Network/Application/System Management Service, Centralized Management for Complex IT and Network Operations, Internet Service Monitoring, Graphical representation of alerts through Monitoring Tools, Centrally Coordinated User Access Management to Applications, Physical and Logical Network Connectivity monitoring, Information on the behaviour of Devices, Links, and Services etc
- Equal experience in Transition Management from Project Feasibility %26amp; ROI Analysis, On-site Business Process Study, Interaction with SME (client side), Requirement Specification Finalization, Due Diligence planning %26amp; management, Off-shore Coordination with multi-functions teams to Change Management
- Hands-on competence in System Administration, including Installation, Configuration, Administration %26amp; Support of Server %26amp; Clients; User Definition/Access Control/Folder %26amp; Files Controls; Remote Service Support, Configuration %26amp; Support /Mail/WEB Servers; Periodic %26amp; Regular Back-up, Restore, Recovery Implementation %26amp; Support; System Documentation
- Similar proficiency in Application Server (WebLogic) Administration involving Installation, Configuration, Administration and Support of various OTS Applications; Monitoring of environment including various Servers/Web consoles; Incident and Problem Management (tracking and resolving problems); Change Management; Generation of reports and reporting to management
- Adept at Team Management skills including tasking, delegation, monitoring, feedback, skill upgrade, competence management, career planning, motivation %26amp; mentoring of the team
- Cohesive Team Player with Fast Learning Curve along with strong analytical, problem solving, innovation, planning, organizational, communication %26amp; interpersonal skills
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a recognized authority and leading contributor within their practice, this senior-level consulting position provides consistent high quality and innovative solution leadership to a project team. Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customers objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen. Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations. Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions. Supports the business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise. Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack.
8-10 years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience. Prior team leadership or management experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Ability to travel as needed.
Last date to apply : 2020-11-22
Preferred Qualificationstechnology Deployment And Management Service (tdms) Organization Is A Critical Arm Of Oracle Flexcube Consulting Group. Tdms Delivers Oracle Technology Services For Fsgbu Product Customer, While The Applications Team Focuss
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.