Job Overview for Amazon Freshers Recruitment As Cloud Support Associate:
The AWS Support team is seeking engineers that enjoy solving problems, working with customers, and have technical backgrounds from a variety of different fields including Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and dev ops.
As a member of the AWS Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities. You will be surrounded by people that who are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. AWS Cloud Support provides technical support to a global list of customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
Role – Cloud Support Associate
Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
Responsibilities needed for Amazon Freshers Recruitment As Cloud Support Associate
you will be surrounded by people that are incredibly smart and passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
· Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
· Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
· Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
· Drive customer communication during critical events
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS for Amazon Freshers Recruitment As Cloud Support Associate
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA with an aggregate of 65%
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
· Self-starter who is excited about technology
· Troubleshooting / Support experience
Preferred Qualifications for Amazon Freshers Recruitment As Cloud Support Associate:
· Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
· Programming/scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
· Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
· Exposure to Cloud computing
|Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Education||B.E. / B.Tech , MCA|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Amazon Placement Papers and Interview Questions|