Citi Corp :: Hiring for Java Architect :: 13 to 18 yrs :: Pune Kharadi
Job Posting Details: Vice President
Job Family: Application Development
- Serve as a crucial communication link between Business and Technology.
- Collaborates with regional and global operations, technology development team, compliance to meet product delivery and product regulatory requirements in various jurisdictions in, Switzerland, Jersey, UK, Luxembourg
- Manage business expectations and formulate technology solutions to address those requirements.
- Responsible for reviewing the end-to-end process flows, identify opportunities for automation, translate into business requirements and follow through production implementation
- Responsible for business analysis, user coordination and implementation of business initiatives for the Bank in EMEA region.
- Responsible for technology architecture design, business analysis, user coordination and implementation of business initiatives for the Bank EMEA region
- Design and management of Financial reporting and various Banking & Lending platforms to ensure stability, simplify environment & deliver strategic solutions including adherence to Engineering Excellence and maintaining development standards and operating scores
- Lead a team of business analysts and technology project leads to deliver projects and programs to support the franchise.
- Build talent within the team by creating a culture of ownershipand accountability focused on delivering results, meritocracy and transparency.
- Manage a team which acts as a trusted partner to the business by delivering products and services benefiting the business
- 12+ years or more experience in delivering technology solutions/managing Technology Projects or Programs or relevant experience in business analysis, solutions delivery of Banking, Lending, Treasury products
- 8+ years of hands on programming experience or relevant business analysis in Banking and financial domain.
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Technology
- Excellent knowledge on multi-tiered applications using Java/J2EE, HTML and Oracle based applications.
- Experience in managing all phases of Software Development Life Cycle with relevant tools and provide continuous improvement.
- Understanding of financial management inclusive account opening, transacting processing and reporting.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, negotiation, stakeholder, project and people management skills are required.
- Ability to analyse complex problems, propose workable solutions and implement corrective actions in all situations
- Able to influence effectively; gain support for new ideas and approaches across multiple stakeholders with varying agendas and shifting priorities.
- Self-motivated and directed, proactive and action-oriented, must demonstrate personal accountability. Able to work independently and as a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and demanding environment is essential
- Advanced spoken/written English
If you find this requirement suitable, please reply with your updated resume and below mentioned details:-
Email ID - Farhana.khan@ citi.com
Farhana Khan Recruitment Specialist Citi Technology Center, Pune
Citicorp Services India Ltd., Eon IT Park, Cluster B, Wing 4, 4th Floor, Kharadi, Pune - 411014, India
Architectural Design, Ci / Cd, Oracle, Software Development, Spring, Hibernate, Technology Solutions, Application Development, Core Java, Java, Java Architecture, J2ee, Html, J2ee Architecture, Sdlc
Citi Corp :: Hiring For Java Architect :: 13 To 18 Yrs :: Pune Kharadijob Posting Details: Vice Presidentjob Family: Application Developmentresponsibilities: * Serve As A Crucial Communication Link Between Business And Technology. * Col
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.