Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA) is the worlds number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world gain a competitive advantage in todays global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives. More than 4,350 enterprises worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud.
Were the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. We make our customers successful on Informatica products. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in consulting helps us.
As a Consultant with Informatica Professional Services (IPS), you will provide product expertise and data management knowledge to deliver the most architecturally efficient and cost effective solution for our customers data integration projects. The Consultant will work closely with the customer, other Informatica consultants and customer/partner resources, Sales, Global Customer Support and Product Management to ensure customers success and satisfaction with our products and services and contribute to their long-term loyalty. The successful candidate will drive the Informatica Data Quality implementations. Working either independently, with or within a team, you will have the opportunity to work at the front end in a rapidly growing business.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a technology savvy IT professional who strives for excellence and is known as a trusted advisor to the customer. You possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively. Youre advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. Applying your superior business acumen and resource management skills you meet deadlines and set the example for good work procedures. In addition to the attributes mentioned, youll also be able to:
- Adapt to customers work culture and establish an excellent working relationship with them
- Travel, both within India and overseas
- Demonstrate a strong desire to grow both technically and as a trusted advisor to the customer
- Architect data management solutions based on customer needs and Informatica products
- Provide technical leadership to other Informatica consultants and/or customer/partner resources
- Design, develop, test and deploy data integration solutions in accordance with customers schedule
- Supervise and mentor all intermediate and junior level team members
- Provide training and enablement for the customer
- Apply Informaticas Velocity Methodology and Best Practices at customer sites with ability to coach and mentor customers in the adoption of Velocity
- Author and publish knowledgebase articles and serve as a go-to resource within the practice for technical information.
- Provide regular reports to communicate project status both internally and externally
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA
- 5 to 7 years of experience with Power Center, Data Quality and Data Integration projects
- Expert-level skills in Informatica Data Quality.
- Good experience in Informatica PowerCenter
- Expert-level database skills in at least one major RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Teradata)
- Hands-on experience and intermediate scripting skills in Operating Systems (Windows, Unix and Linux)
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of managing customer expectations
- Strong Analytical Skills
Other skills for this role include
- Informatica certification in Data Quality
- Familiarity with Informatica Identity Resolution
- Familiarity with any other Data Quality tools (QualityStage, Trillium, FirstLogic etc.)
- Consulting skills
Qualities Needed for This Jobs
Senior Solutions Engineer
Our Company Informatica Corporation (nasdaq: Infa) Is The Worlds Number One Independent Provider Of Data Integration Software. Organizations Around The World Gain A Competitive Advantage In Todays
Looking for Other graduates profile.
Looking for Other graduates profile.