Informatica is the worlds number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world gain a competitive advantage in todays global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives. More than 4,350 enterprises worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise, and in the Cloud.
Our team provides technical support for Informatica products. Informatica is complex, enterprise-level software application used by fortune 500 organizations. We play a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation, but also with Informatica s reputation within customers. Were the frontline troubleshooters, the direct line to our customers. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth. Our technical support team is being ranked #1, continuously for 11 years, in customer loyalty for the Data Integration sector, within the globe
We are looking for a Product Specialist/Senior Product Specialist, with a proven record of accomplishment in technical field to join our Advanced Support team.
As an employee with Informatica,
You will be part of a strong team of knowledgeable and committed technical specialists and connected onto the worldwide Informatica technical pool.
Thriving in a fast-paced and complex B2B edition of Informatica environment, youll work with our B2B customers and solve their complex technical problems, related to the product and its peripheries like connectors, MFT and it associated ecosystem, database, OS, Network etc.
On the job training and on-going learning and development are a key part of why our professionals are widely respected and are treated as world number one in technical support arena.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Youre a natural leader who strives for excellence and is known as a resourceful and prodigious technical ability.
- You possess good communication and customer-relationship skills responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
- Is comfortable working both independently and collaboratively?
- Youre advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- You are comfortable to program in JAVA, and have in-depth knowledge on systems (OS etc.) programming as well as expertise on one of the B2B products like DT (Data transformation), DX, DIH and INFAMFT.
- Applying your superior business acumen and resource management skills you meet requirement, and set the example for good work procedures. In addition to the attributes mentioned, youll also be able to:
- Inspire and motivate people to rally support behind the vision, make it sharable by everyone.
This key individual will serve as Product Specialist for both internal and external customers. This position will also work closely with internal development and support staff to solve technical product problems and provide third line support. Primary responsibilities involve troubleshooting complex technical problems and working with the customer and Informatica development to resolve technical roadblocks. Will also facilitate, drive and support the customers' implementation process, working closely with our customers' implementation teams and Informatica technical support. He/she will ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage customer support technical issues on a daily basis, including verifying issues, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue where possible.
- Provide technical support to partners, sales engineers and post-sales consultants via telephone, email and the web.
- Reproduce product behaviors to determine the problem root-cause(s), issue work-arounds and solutions.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Author, edit, publish and maintain an on-line knowledge base of known issues/solutions.
- Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function
- A BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field,
- 4-7 years of industry experience in Big Data environment.
- Prior experience in troubleshooting problems to the source code level in Java
- Analytical and problemsolving skills, applied to B2B domain
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven understanding with B2B products (DT, DX and DIH).
- Expertise on installing and configuring one or more flavors of our B2B products like DT/DX/DIH and INFAMFT.
- Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts.
- General operational expertise such as good troubleshooting skills, understanding of systems capacity, bottlenecks, basics of memory, CPU, OS, storage, and networks.
- Ability to write programs in Java.
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Good knowledge of Linux /Unix
- Hands on experience on Linux/Unix scripting.
- A high degree of analytical and problemsolving abilities.
- Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas and resources.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under own initiative and respond to peaks in demand.
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical/dental, flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. Its an exciting time to work at Informatica, you can learn more about our company, and our products and services at www.informatica.com
Qualities Needed for This Jobs
Senior Product Specialist
Our Company Informatica Is The Worlds Number One Independent Provider Of Data Integration Software. Organizations Around The World Gain A Competitive Advantage In Todays Global Information Economy
Looking for Other graduates profile.
Looking for Other graduates profile.