Job Location: Mumbai /Pune/Bangalore
Experience Required: 12 - 15 years hands on experience in Product Management & Marketing.
Qualifications: B.E. (Mechanical preferably) and MBA Marketing
Industry: HVAC or Building materials industry, any company manufacturing other generic of Insulation apart from Nitrile Rubber, Manufacturing industry wherein the technical products are used in building system.
Roles & Resposibilties:
1) To drive identification of new business opportunities in the market,
2) To drive launch of new product(s), extensions & ideas as per the market needs,
3) To define strategies for marketing communication by creative and innovative modes of presenting the existing and new products and its features to customers using different methods of communication in order to create companys brand.
4) To continuously understand the applications for Thermal Insulation, Acoustic Insulation & accessories from the segments and create better and more offerings for satisfying these needs and Create Differentiation in the minds of the Customers for existing and new solutions of company as a value addition to maximize prices and ensure better margins.
5) To Drive technical & Application Services as USP for serving& training customers and site problem solving.
6) To drive market research & intelligence needs for India & South Asia.
1. Business Growth & Profitability:
To increase the profitability of existing / new products in terms of Margin growth & Top Line.Growth for company's product line. Understand application / use of products.
2. New Product Development:
To identify needs for products in the market place and generate new ideas.To lead in design, trials/testing and development of new products& opportunities along with manufactuing & Sales.
3. Market Strategy:
To coordinate with sales &Manufacturing for new product idea generation & introduction of new products / Variants in Market. To define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
4.Marketing Communication Strategy:
To define strategic pathway and maintain overview of MarComm function. To Identify & develop strategic brand building activities in each region.
5. Product Management:
Define the product strategy and roadmap for the entire Product Life cycle following Phase Gate Process. Develop reimbursement strategy for products and set product pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals with help of Finance. To generate & Maintain complete product Database.
6. Market Intelligence:
Specifying market requirements for current and future products through market research, market Intelligence supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers. Provide in-depth analysis of market, industry and competitors. Understand application / use of products.
7. Technical Analysis:
Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses.
8. Technical & Application Services:
To drive Technical Support andTechnical/product training needs of Sales / Marketing / Application Personnel / Distributors/ Consultants/Contractors etc on
To drive all installation and post installation activities of the company products and provide necessary technical service/advise.
9. Leadership & Team Management:
Supporting, motivating & monitoring the team members of Marcomm, Product Development, Technical & research functions to drive the expected results
To conduct regular and planned reviews for alland monitoring progress on budgets for corrective actions and take timely decisions. Develop, Manage, Motivate & retain team members by setting the monthly and annual objectives, clear goals, and timelines, assigns responsibilities, measure performance and manage feedback to achieve quality and timely results. To asses and continuously develop team members capabilities in all respects and implement initiatives for people capability building. Act as a coach.
10. WAM EPM Pillar:
To drive WAM EPM pillar as per company strategy.
Other skills required:
- Knowledge of Technology / Application / Systems wherein Insulation products are used
- Business / Entrepreneurial Skills
- Creativity / Innovation
- Technical Ability
- Execution Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
Qualities Needed for This Jobs
Job Descriptionjob Location: Mumbai /pune/bangaloreexperience Required: 12 - 15 Years Hands On Experience In Product Management & Marketing.qualifications: B.e. (mechanical Preferably) And Mba Marketingindustry: Hvac Or Building Materials Indust
Looking for B.e/b.tech,mba graduates profile.
Looking for B.e/b.tech,mba graduates profile.