Informatica is the worlds number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world gain a competitive advantage in todays global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives. More than 4,350 enterprises worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud.
Were the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. We ensure our customers success in deploying our data integration and analytic platforms. Our consultants work with our customers and business partners both on short-term assignments to lend tactical expertise as well as long-term efforts to ensure we deliver Big Data projects in accordance with customer expectations.
As a Senior Consultant with Informatica Professional Services (IPS), you will provide product expertise and data management knowledge to deliver the most architecturally efficient and cost effective solution for our customers data integration projects. The Senior Consultant will work closely with the customer, other Informatica consultants and customer/partner resources, Sales, Global Customer Support and Product Management to ensure customers success and satisfaction with our products and services and contribute to their long-term loyalty. The successful candidate will drive the Informatica PowerCenter and Big Data customer implementations. Working either independently, with or within a team, you will have the opportunity to work at the front end in a rapidly growing business.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a technology-savvy IT professional who strives for excellence and is known as a trusted advisor to the customer. You are a self-starter, possess outstanding communication and customer-relationship skills and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively. Your advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. Applying your superior business acumen and resource management skills you meet deadlines and set the example for good work procedures. In addition to the attributes mentioned, youll also be able to:
- Adapt to customers work culture and establish an excellent working relationship with them
- Travel, both within India and overseas
- Demonstrate a strong desire to grow both technically and as a trusted advisor to the customer
- Manage the customer relationship by serving as the single point of contact before, during and after engagements
- Design data management solutions based on customer needs and Informatica products
- Pre-sales assistance at customer meetings and building work estimates and plans
- Provide technical leadership to customer/partner resources and Informatica consultants
- Guide projects using the Informatica Velocity Methodology to ensure customer success and a high return on Informatica software investment
- Coach and mentor customers in the adoption of Velocity
- Author and publish knowledgebase articles and serve as a go-to resource within the practice for technical information.
- Provide regular reports to communicate project status both internally and externally
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA
- 4+ years of experience with multiple Data Integration project implementations
- Expert-level skills in PowerCenter and/or Informatica Big Data Management
- Practical working experience with one of the adjacent technologies such as Data Transformation, Data Exchange, Connectivity and Messaging
- Solid understanding ofHadoop architectureand components
- Hands on experience with at least one leadingHadoopdistribution system configuration and installation
- Expert-level database skills in at least one major RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Teradata) and exposure to many
- Hands-on experience and intermediate scripting skills in Operating Systems (Windows, Unix and Linux)
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of managing customer expectations
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Solution Design Skills
- Building proposals
Other skills for this role include
- Informatica certification in PowerCenter preferred
- Consulting skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem Solving
- Mentoring, Advising, and Coaching skills
- Training Skills
- Networking (knowledge acquisition from resources throughout the company)
Qualities Needed for This Jobs
Our Company Informatica Is The Worlds Number One Independent Provider Of Data Integration Software. Organizations Around The World Gain A Competitive Advantage In Todays Global Information Economy
Looking for Other graduates profile.
Looking for Other graduates profile.