Training Manager Jobs Found

Share This Job With Others
Placewell Careers Patiala
Train the Sales Team- Experience in handling Agency & Banca are preferred- Have to handle product, process, skill and behavioral modules- Desired Candidate Profile- Age between 25 - 33 yrs- At least 4-5 Years of Sales Training Experience in Life Insurance Industry is preferred- Minimum 3 years of Agency Experienced candidates who want to switch from Sales Dept to Training Dept can also apply
Skills: life insurance, senior sales manager, branch training manager, sales
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduates Any Graduate / Post Graduates Job Category : Sales/Marketing Sales/Marketing
Kapasa Career Holders Chandigarh
Training Manager, Develops and administers training programs for employees, assesses training and development needs for organisations, helps individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge, creates training manuals, presents in-person training sessions, monitors training for effectiveness
Skills: training and development, training manager, learning & development, learning, trainer
Education : Any Graduate Any Graduate Job Category : Computers / IT Computers / IT
Muniswamy Dinakar (propriter Of Pragati Corporate Consultancy) Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Manager - Training- FMCG Job Location: Hyderabad Exp: 3-5 years of experience, Should have experience as a trainer with eCommerce / manufacturing / Retail/ cab-aggregator companies.JD •End to end ownership of training new delivery associates and operations labourers. •In-house & on-field training •Continuous interaction with labour vendors to ensure that training programs are aligned to the capabilities of the associates....
Skills: retail, trainer, manufacturing, in-house trainer, ecommerce, b2c, training, sales training, corporate trainer
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduates Any Graduate / Post Graduates Job Category : Computers / IT Computers / IT
Asmacs Saudi Arabia
Training ManagerQualification: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field,Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credentialSHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential.Experience: Should have minimum 5 years’ experience in similar.The training and development manager is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization's employees. This position...
Skills: hr expertise, relationship management, 1.business acumen
Education : Any Graduate Any Graduate Job Category : Computers / IT Computers / IT
Corporate Ladders Bengaluru / Bangalore
We are Training Manager for our Prestigious Client - A Leading Life Insurance Co.Roles & Responsibilities :• To Help Agency Managers to recruit and build their teams & in turn get business from their end.• Train all new joiners on Products and conduct refresher training's for existing ones.• Provide guidance on identifying potential customers and building a relationship.Major Responsibilities (Core activities...
Skills: sales officer, insurance, marketing, life insurance sales, training manager, insurancetrainer
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduates Any Graduate / Post Graduates Job Category : Sales/Marketing Sales/Marketing
Golden Opportunities Private Limited Bengaluru / Bangalore
DescriptionSenior Manager - Zonal Training Work closely with the sales team and drive the sales objectives like Accounts productivity, Manage Life Cycle of ATM & Trainers (Recruitment, Onboarding,Development,Engagement & Retention). Sales Stakeholder Engagement & Management . Work closely with the sales team and drive the sales objectives like Accounts productivity, Approval rates, Applications, RTB etc. as per business requirements through ATMs...
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduates Any Graduate / Post Graduates Job Category : Human Resources Human Resources
Golden Opportunities Private Limited Cochin / Kochi / Ernakulam
DescriptionAM - Sales Training Organize periodic TTT/ Team meetings to build capability and effectives within the team of trainers. Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, best practices, developments areas through field visits and stakeholder interaction in his/her Area Responsible to drive LMS & other technology based platform?s for the sales team through the trainers in the area Training coverage on products and policies. Mapping training...
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduates Any Graduate / Post Graduates Job Category : Human Resources Human Resources
Golden Opportunities Private Limited Chennai
DescriptionAM - Sales Training Organize periodic TTT/ Team meetings to build capability and effectives within the team of trainers. Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, best practices, developments areas through field visits and stakeholder interaction in his/her Area Responsible to drive LMS & other technology based platform?s for the sales team through the trainers in the area Training coverage on products and policies. Mapping training...
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduates Any Graduate / Post Graduates Job Category : Human Resources Human Resources
Jobsnta Hyderabad / Secunderabad , Vijayawada
*Train the Sales Team *Experience in handling Agency & Banca are preferred *Have to handle product, process, skill and behavioural modules* Train the advisor to take the license 
Skills: trainer, training manager, branch training manager, insurance trainer, corporate trainer, sales training, training executive, insurance, life insurance, corporate trainer, product training, branch training manager
Education : Any Graduate Any Graduate Job Category : Sales/Marketing Sales/Marketing

Latest Training Manager Job For Freshers And Experience

Dear Sir,Greetings from HumResource Consultants !!Presently we have immediate vacancy as "Training Manager" - 3 No for a Govt Cleaning division Project at Doha,Qatar.Position : Training Manager Location: QatarSalary:- 3500 QAR ( Basic ) + 500 (Project Allowance) + Accommodation + Transportation + MedicalExperience :- Min 7+ years & ( 2 years Gulf Experience )Education : Diploma / Hotel & Restaurant Management GraduateRequirement:- Minimum...
Skills: training manager, training executive
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduates Any Graduate / Post Graduates Job Category : Medical Medical
Jobsnta Hyderabad / Secunderabad , Vijayawada
*Train the Sales Team *Experience in handling Agency & Banca are preferred *Have to handle product, process, skill and behavioural modules* Train the advisor to take the license 
Skills: trainer, training manager, branch training manager, insurance trainer, corporate trainer, sales training, training executive, insurance, life insurance, corporate trainer, product training, branch training manager
Education : Any Graduate Any Graduate Job Category : Sales/Marketing Sales/Marketing
Golden Opportunities Private Limited Bengaluru / Bangalore
Senior Manager - Zonal Training Work closely with the sales team and drive the sales objectives like Accounts productivity, Manage Life Cycle of ATM & Trainers (Recruitment, Onboarding,Development,Engagement & Retention). Sales Stakeholder Engagement & Management . Work closely with the sales team and drive the sales objectives like Accounts productivity, Approval rates, Applications, RTB etc. as per business requirements through ATMs...
Skills: zonal training, sales training, training manager, ttt
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduates Any Graduate / Post Graduates Job Category : Financial Services Financial Services
Sukhvarsha Management Services Private Limited Chennai
Training / coaching experience Develop training manuals Facilitate in evaluating quality sales promoters Selling knowledge Good presentation skill in regional languages (Tamil) Open to travel
Skills: training manager, trainer, sales trainer, sales training manager, training, training & development
Education : Any Graduate Any Graduate Job Category : Computers / IT Computers / IT
Jobsnta Cochin / Kochi / Ernakulam , Kozhikode / Calicut
Dear Candidate,Greetings from JOBS ‘n TA!!One of South India's Leading HR Services Company!Driven by the vision to excel in Building Human Capital, JOBS 'n TA consistently works on improvising & improving its core competencies - Staffing Solutions & Corporate Training.We are looking for dynamic candidates.We do have multiple openings for our clients.Clients: Leading insurance company in India.Designation: Branch Training...
Skills: training manager, branch training manager, sales training, insurancetrainer, regional training manager, territory manager, area sales manager
Education : Any Graduate Any Graduate Job Category : Financial Services Financial Services
Jobsnta Palakkad
Dear Candidate,Greetings from JOBS ‘n TA!!One of South India's Leading HR Services Company!Driven by the vision to excel in Building Human Capital, JOBS 'n TA consistently works on improvising & improving its core competencies - Staffing Solutions & Corporate Training.We are looking for dynamic candidates.We do have multiple openings for our clients.Clients: Leading insurance company in India.Designation: Branch Training...
Skills: trainer, training manager, sales trainer, branch training manager, territory manager
Education : Any Graduate Any Graduate Job Category : Financial Services Financial Services

More Training Manager Vacancies In India

Corporate Ladders Bengaluru / Bangalore
Major Responsibilities (Core activities to be performed in this position)•About 25-30% - Classroom Training and the rest i.e. 70% - On the Job/Field Training.•Probationer Financial Consultant (PFC) Confirmations & Agency Development Manager's (ADM’s) Promotions•Help to recruit and build their teams & in turn get business from their end.•Train all new joinees on Products and conduct refresher...
Skills: agency sales manager, unit manager, life insurance sales, area training manager, sales training manager,
Education : Any Graduate Any Graduate Job Category : Sales/Marketing Sales/Marketing
Corporate Ladders Bengaluru / Bangalore
Major Responsibilities (Core activities to be performed in this position)•About 25-30% - Classroom Training and the rest i.e. 70% - On the Job/Field Training.•Probationer Financial Consultant (PFC) Confirmations & Agency Development Manager's (ADM’s) Promotions•Help to recruit and build their teams & in turn get business from their end.•Train all new joinees on Products and conduct refresher...
Skills: agency sales manager, agency sales, area training manager, sales training manager, sr. sales manager, area sales manager, agency development manager, sales development manager, unit manager, agency manager
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduates Any Graduate / Post Graduates Job Category : Sales/Marketing Sales/Marketing
Major Responsibilities (Core activities to be performed in this position)•About 25-30% - Classroom Training and the rest i.e. 70% - On the Job/Field Training.•Probationer Financial Consultant (PFC) Confirmations & Agency Development Manager's (ADM’s) Promotions•Help to recruit and build their teams & in turn get business from their end.•Train all new joinees on Products and conduct refresher...
Skills: sales training manager , sales development manager, agency training manager, agency development manager, selling, insurance, direct sales
Education : Any Graduate Any Graduate Job Category : Sales/Marketing Sales/Marketing
Major Responsibilities (Core activities to be performed in this position)•About 25-30% - Classroom Training and the rest i.e. 70% - On the Job/Field Training.•Probationer Financial Consultant (PFC) Confirmations & Agency Development Manager's (ADM’s) Promotions•Help to recruit and build their teams & in turn get business from their end.•Train all new joinees on Products and conduct refresher...
Skills: agency training manager, branch training manager, life insurance, agency development manager, sales development manager, agency manager, area sales manager, tied agency,
Education : Any Graduate Any Graduate Job Category : Sales/Marketing Sales/Marketing
Selections Mumbai City , Thane
The purpose of this role is to drive performance results within the operations by providing targeted coaching to enable Advisors to achieve targets and deliver an exceptional customer experience. This role will also be responsible for developing and delivery coaching specific to any product / process changes within the operations to ensure that Advisors are equipped with tools to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Skills: assistant manager-training, domestic bpo
Education : Any Graduate Any Graduate Job Category : Call Center Call Center
Waays And Solutions Private Limited Opc Pune
Roles & Responsibilities:-·         Reporting to Executive Director.·         Any Graduate with 5 years experience in training activities.·         Responsible for identifying training needs, preparing annual budget and training calendar, developing trainers internally and selecting external faculty.·        ...
Skills: training manager, trainer, corporate trainer, training executive
Education : Any Graduate Any Graduate Job Category : Computers / IT Computers / IT
Skills Hr Bengaluru / Bangalore
Role: Regional Training Manager( Inclusive Banking) Location : Chennai Reporting to Learning and Development Head (Sr. VP) Salary: Industry Norms1.Identify the training needs for Inclusive Banking division.2.Collaborate with business and support teams ( legal/credit etc.) and build the content through L&D COE team.3.Design training calendar in consultation with stake holders and ensure the same is delivered through ZTM  4.Ensure timely...
Skills: training, sales training, training manager, trainers
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduates Any Graduate / Post Graduates Job Category : Financial Services Financial Services
*Train the Sales Team *Experience in handling Agency & Banca are preferred *Have to handle product, process, skill and behavioural modules* Train the advisor to take the license 
Skills: trainer, training manager, branch training manager, insurancetrainer, corporate trainer, sales training, training executive, insurance, life insurance, corporate trainer, product training
Education : Any Graduate Any Graduate Job Category : Sales/Marketing Sales/Marketing
Alpha Uno Consulting Bengaluru / Bangalore
Greetings from Alpha Uno Consulting - a CRISIL rated & registered executive-search firm. Our client, Bangalore's leading BPO / ITES corporate needs an experienced Training Manager for their Bangalore headquarters. Skills/Responsibilities:• New hire training â€¢ Drive Continuous learning• Enhance learning experience and also be able to come up technology-based training• Manage facilitators for learning...
Skills: training manager
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduates Any Graduate / Post Graduates Job Category : Call Center Call Center
Lead Training And Corporate Solutions Bengaluru / Bangalore
Oversees training programmes that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, and moreDetermines training needs and requirements for an organisation or group by meeting with managers, talking with employees, or administering surveysReviews existing training materials produced by third parties to determine appropriateness and relevanceModifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training...
Skills: training manager
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduates Any Graduate / Post Graduates Job Category : Computers / IT Computers / IT
India Manpower Solution Bengaluru / Bangalore , Kolkata
Assistant Manager (Training)Package- 5.50 LPA (40K in hand)Should be working either as AM-training or Lead-training in International BPO.Should have good experience with International accounts.Should know all the KRAs and KPIs of Assistant managerShould have good team handling experience and should know team bonding etiquette. Should have excellent communication skillsLooking for immediate joinersRotational Off/Shifts with 6 Days workingLocation-...
Skills: training manager , team leader
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduates Any Graduate / Post Graduates Job Category : Call Center Call Center
Visishta Consulting Bengaluru / Bangalore , Gulbarga
Responsible & Managing the Holistic End to End Advisor Agency Cycle (Onboarding, Recruitment, Activation & Productivity Management) for assigned locations / branches ï‚· Ensuring hiring, managing, retention & development of Consultant Trainers in all locations of the area for conducting IRDAI batches ï‚· Overlooking the 25 hrs. Training Program for Advisors through Consultant Trainers ï‚· Conducting/coordinating on...
Skills: branch advisory development manager-insurance- training
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduates Any Graduate / Post Graduates Job Category : Sales/Marketing Sales/Marketing
Visishta Consulting Bengaluru / Bangalore , Hubli
Support Agency Manager Channel Head to run the entire program ï‚· Set up & manage internal processes ï‚· Work & coordinate with internal departments ï‚· Support Agency leadership team with analysis & dashboards pertaining to AMC Program ï‚· Manage Agency Manager Benefit Program POSITIONS are at MYSORE, BELGAUM, BANGALORE, HUBLI, MANAGALORE, NAGERCOIL, MADURAI  SALARY PACKAGE IS around 5 to 6 lakhs ...
Skills: training manager, insurance sectorsales training, regional training manager
Education : Mba Mba Job Category : Computers / IT Computers / IT
Ciel Hr Services Private Limited Bengaluru / Bangalore
Mandatory Experience : Hospital Industry Training and development are responsible for identifying staff training and development needs, and for planning, organizing and overseeing appropriate training Ensuring employees receive statutory required training Knowledge of the company, its clients and business strategy are all key, as these will be taken into consideration when establishing the training and performance programmers Taking inputs from HOD...
Skills: training management, business strategy, staff training, staff induction, training coordination, assistant manager training & development
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduates Any Graduate / Post Graduates Job Category : Computers / IT Computers / IT
Angel And Genie Mumbai , Patan - Gujarat
Our client is an NBFC having 81 branches in India ,headquartered in Bangalore catering to the needs of Micro and small enterprises.Our client is looking for Training Manager for Mumbai (Dapodi) & Gujarat (Ahmedabad) location.Title: State Training ManagerTeam:T & DPurpose of Job:To manage the T &D activities of the RegionsJob Components/Responsibilities:Ø  Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.Ø ...
Skills: training manager
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduates Any Graduate / Post Graduates Job Category : Financial Services Financial Services
Contact Us Terms of Services Privacy Policy

Follow us on : Find us on Facebook Find us on Google+ Find us on Twitter 

2017 YuvaJobs.com - All Rights Reserved
Looking for Jobs? Click Here Post Your Resume Free !