Employee State Insurance Corporation ESIC Delhi Invites Online Application Form for the Post of Social Security Officer, Manager Grade II, Superintendent Recruitment 2018. ESIC SSO, Manager, Superintendent Online Form 2018.
Post Name: Social Security Officer, Manager Grade II, Superintendent
Registration Starts – 07 September 2018
End Date for Application – 05 October 2018
End Date for Submit Fees – 05 October 2018
ESIC Exam Date – Available Later
Admit Card Released – Available Later
Unreserved category (General / OBC) – INR 500/-
Reserved category (SC / ST) – INR 250/-
All Category Female – INR 250/-
Fees deposit through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or E-Challan
Total Vacancy: 539 Posts
General – 294 Posts
OBC – 141 Posts
SC – 82 Posts
ST – 22 Posts
Age Limit: as on 05-10-2018
Minimum 21 years | Maximum 27 Years
Age Relaxation for the Reserved category as per Recruitment Rules.
Social Security Officer/ Manager II/ Superintendent – Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any Recognized University And Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and database.
Experience (Desirable): 03-year service in a Government Organization or Corporation or Government Undertaking or Local Body or Scheduled Bank etc.
Selection Process: Candidate selection is based on the following Pattern-
1. Phase I – Preliminary Examination
2. Phase II – Main Examination
3. Phase III – Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test
How To Apply
Step 1- Applicants Open ESIC Official Website.
Step 2- Open Recruitment Link at Home Page.
Step 3- And open ESIC SSO Recruitment 2018 Link.
Step 4- Read Form Filling Instructions Carefully.
Step 5- Click on Apply Online Link.
Step 6- Fill up Registration Form.
Step 7- Pay Application Fee and Upload Scan Documents.
Step 8- At last, Candidate Submit Final Form.
Step 9- Take Application Printout for future Reference.
List of Uploading Scan copy of Document-
1. Recent passport size color Photo preferably white background (200 x 230 pixels, 20kb–50 kb)
2. Sign on white paper with Black Ink pen (140 x 60 pixels in 200 DPI, 20 KB – 50 KB, JPEG, JPG)
3. Left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink (240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI, 20 KB – 50 KB)
4. Handwritten declaration on a white paper with black or blue ink (800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI, 50 KB – 100 KB)
|Online Registration||Click Here|
|Registered User Login||Click Here|
|Full Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|