Education Specialisation Details
Graduate BE Chemical
Vacancy Uploaded On : 09/01/21
Vacancy Uploaded By Rohini
Married Female preferred
- Perform laboratory tests to produce chemicals according to established standards and guidelines.
- Handle laboratory equipment and supplies safely and effectively.
- Document laboratory activities for reference purposes.
- Monitor and report progress of analytical tests to Supervisor on a regular basis.
- Work with Supervisor to set objectives and milestones.
- Coordinate prioritize and plan lab tasks to meet deadlines.
- Record and report test results to Supervisor.
Salary will be negotiable as per candidates experience & knowledge
1. Read the job profile, gender, experience, qualification, job location and salary range before you apply.
If you do not match any of these and still you apply, DSource will issue you an ICL, but the client will not conduct your interview.
2. In your ICL we provide the company contact number, Call them before you actually go for interview.
3.Vacancy can get filled any time at client company, hence even if you have received ICL, DSource does not take responsibility of your interview being conducted
1., , , , .
2. , .
Last date to apply : 2021-03-12