Interview would be conducted at Noida on 9th Nov (Saturday).
Candidates from Tier 1 Institute only would be considered.
As a Software Engineer, you will be involved in the full implementation life cycle from technical requirements, solution design and development through production rollout. The projects you be involved are typically those associated with Oracle’s Mergers and Acquisition program, or those associated with the internal implementation of our latest generation of new products.
* Good Communication, Organizational and Interpersonal skills
* Strong analysis and technical skills including translating requirements into solutions
* Knowledge of integrations, Java or Cloud ERP/CRM and PLSQL.
* Ability to learn new technologies and tools
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment that demands co-ordination across time-zones
|Location||Hyderabad , Andhra Pradesh|
|Education||B.E. / B.Tech|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Oracle India Placement Papers and Interview Questions|