Position Title: Technical Support Associate / Technical Ops Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Employment Type: Full time
Job Description for Amazon Walk-In Drive 2020 Hiring
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues. Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner. Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Walk-In Drive 2020 Hiring:
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation
- Should have knowledge in SQL & Linux.
- Should be able to write query in SQL and use Linux Commands.
- Excellent problem-Solving Skills.
- Work Experience – 0-3 years (Max).
- Notice period shouldn’t be more than 15 days.
- The candidates who have appeared for Tech Ops / Tech Support Associate in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
Please carry hard copy of below documents (Mandatory):
- Passport size photograph
- 2 copies of resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate of Highest educational qualification
- Last three months pay slip and Relieving letter from all previous employers
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security
Interested candidates can attend this Amazon Walk-In Drive 2020 Hiring at Below Venue-
Walk-in Date: 30th Jan, Thursday
Walk-in Time: 10.00 am to 12.00 pm
Venue details: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd, 40, A Block, 5th Floor, Global Infocity (SP Infocity), M G R Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai 600096