Qualification : Any Post Graduate, MS/MD, DNB
Salary : Rs. 20,600 - Rs. 58,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Visakhapatnam
1. Specialist (E-3) / Jr.Specialist (E-2) / Probationary Spl. (E1) * (Radiology): Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB) in Radio diagnosis from any recognized University/ State or Central Government Institution/Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
2. Specialist (E-3) / Jr.Specialist (E-2) / Probationary Spl. (E-1)* (Gen Med): Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB) in General Medicine from any recognized university / State or Central Government Institution/ Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
3. Specialist (E-3) / Jr.Specialist (E-2) / Probationary Spl. (E1) * (Anaesthesia): Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB) in Anaesthesia from any recognized university / State or Central Government Institution/ Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
ii. No. of years of experience: 3 yrs for Specialist (E-3 grade), 2 yrs for Jr. Specialist (E-2 grade), 1 yr for Probationary Specialist (E-1 grade)
Age: 45 years (E-3) 40 years (E-2) 38 years (E-1)
Application Fee: There is no application fee for applying to the above posts
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in Creamy Layer will not be entitled to the benefit of reservation and should apply as general category candidates. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/curtail the recruitment process without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
2. Candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and/or he/she has furnished any false/incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), their candidature is liable to be rejected and also debarred from future recruitments. If any of the above shortcomings are detected, even after appointment, their services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
3. Incomplete / illegible / unsigned applicants, applications not in the prescribed format or without photograph will be rejected. All qualifications should be from a recognized Board/University/Institution in India. All certificates/ testimonials should be in English or Hindi. Outstation candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are considered for interview shall be reimbursed to & fro rail fare (3rd A/C) by the shortest route on production of proof of journey.
4. The final selection is subject to the candidates being found medically fit as per Companys Medical Rules.The decision of RINL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, mode of selection, interview, verification of testimonials and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
5. Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt. / Public Sector Enterprises will have to produce No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature. Any candidate submitting any false declaration/certificate or indulging in malpractices during selection process will be disqualified and also debarred from future recruitments.
6. Complaints, if any, regarding the above recruitment may be lodged on Vigilance Toll Free Number 1800 425 8878 and/or on our website www.vizagsteel.com under the link Contact Us Vigilance. In case of any dispute, the case shall be settled in the Courts of Visakhapatnam jurisdiction only. For any queries please contact us at 0891-2740405 (on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM) and email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
i) Age (SSC/Matriculation certificate)
ii) Educational qualifications along with consolidated mark sheet (or) mark sheets of all years/semesters and Provisional/Final certificate along with MCI registration
iii) Post qualification Experience Certificate with date of issue, name and designation of issuing authority in reputed State/ Central Government/ Corporate/ Industrial Hospital/ Health Center.
iv) Recent Passport size colour photo (4 Nos)
v) Candidates belonging to OBC category shall submit latest OBC-NCL Certificate and photo certification
vi) Candidates belonging to ST category shall submit valid ST certificate and photo certification
vii) Copy of PAN Card
viii) Copy of Aadhar Card
The Mode of Selection is through Shortlisting of eligible applications & Personal Interview for shortlisted / eligible candidates.
How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates should apply giving full particulars as indicated in the prescribed format available on the website www.vizagsteel.com on the link Careers. Application in the prescribed format filled-up in BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS in English, with duly signed and affixed photograph should be sent by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier in a sealed cover by super scribing the envelope APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________ to AGM(HR)-Rectt, Room No. 233, HRRecruitment Section, First Floor, B-Block, Main Administration Building, Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam-530 031 so as to reach latest by 25-04-2018.
Any Post Graduate, MS/MD, DNB
Looking for M.D. , Any Graduate graduates profile.
Looking for M.D. , Any Graduate graduates profile.
2018-04-05 to 2019-04-05