Post Name : Company Secretary Professional
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs. 51,300 - Rs. 73,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Visakhapatnam
1. General Manager/Deputy General Manager/Assistant General Manager: Full time regular Bachelors Degree from a recognized University with a minimum 50% of the marks in aggregate and having Associate Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi. Preference will be given to the candidates having additional qualifications like ACA / ACMA or both. Fellowship of ICSI will also be preferred.
2. Post Qualification Experience: The Candidates should have post qualification experience of minimum 23 years for E-8 grade 20 years for E-7 grade and 17 years for E-6 grade of which the latest experience of minimum of 10 years (for E-8 grade) 8 years (for E-7 grade) and 6 years (for E-6 grade) should be in the Company Secretarys office in the areas of: Company law matters Listing requirements and Stock Exchange Matters. Patents and Trade Marks Corporate Governance Matters SEBI / Stock Exchange Regulations / Listing requirements / Shares related matters including issue matters.
3. Internal Candidates: Internal Candidates should apply through proper channel, Applications of internal candidates should be forwarded through HoD of concerned Department to Executive Establishment within the stipulated time period.
Age: 50 - 55 years
Address For The Job
Rectt, Room No. 233, HR-Recruitment Section, First Floor, B-Block, Main Administration Building, Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam-530 031
General Terms and Conditions
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the University/Institute.
2. Candidates must attach with the application, documentary evidence in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, proof of pay, proof of Turnover, caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) and disability certificate (in case of PWD candidates). All certificates / testimonials should be in English or Hindi.
3. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict the recruitment process or increase / curtail the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
4. Incomplete / illegible / unsigned / multiple applications / applications not in the prescribed format or without photograph / without copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, category, experience and pay / or those received after last date will be rejected.
5. While applying, the candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned in this advertisement and the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respect. At any stage of recruitment process it is detected that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements as required as per this advertisement and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.. All qualifications should be from a recognised Board/University/Institution in India.
5. To & fro rail fare (2 nd AC) / Domestic Air fare in the economy class by the shortest route will be reimbursed for attending Interview on production of proof of journey. The final selection is subject to the candidates being found medically fit as per Companys Medical Rules.
Selection shall be through shortlisting of eligible applications followed by Personal Interview for shortlisted / eligible candidates and subject to Medical Fitness.
How to Apply
1. Interested and eligible candidates should apply giving full particulars as indicated in the prescribed format available on the website www.vizagsteel.com on the link Careers.
2. Application in the prescribed format filled-up in BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS in English, with duly signed and affixed photograph should be sent by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier in a sealed cover by super scribing the envelope APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________ to AGM(HR)- Rectt, Room No. 233, HR-Recruitment Section, First Floor, B-Block, Main Administration Building, Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam-530 031 so as to reach latest by 27-06-2018 with the following enclosures: SSC/Matric certificate, as a proof of age Certificates pertaining to Educational qualifications (Provisional / original) Copy of Associate Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi. Post qualification Experience certificates, with duly signed and stamped. NOC (in case of working in Govt. / Semi-Govt / PSEs) Proof of Pay (in case of working in Govt. / Semi-Govt. / PSEs) / Latest Form 16 (in case of working in Private Sector) Proof of Turnover i.e., audited Profit & Loss A/c for the last 2 years (in case of working in Private Sector). Copy of PAN Card. Copy of Aadhar Card
Get Jobs on Facebook. Like Our Facebook Page Bellow
Full time regular Bachelors Degree from a recognized University with a minimum 50% of the marks in aggregate and having Associate Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi. Preference will be given to the candidates having additional qualifications like ACA / ACMA or both. Fellowship of ICSI will also be preferred.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.
About Vizag steel
On 17 April 1970, the then Prime Minister of India, the late Indira Gandhi, announced the governments decision in the Parliament to establish a steel plant at Visakhapatnam. Planning started by appointing site selection committee in June 1970 and subsequently the committees report was approved. On 20 January 1971, Gandhi laid the foundation stone of the plant. Consultants were appointed in February 1971, and feasibility reports were submitted in 1972. The first block of land was taken over on 7 April 1974.
Latest Jobs by Vizag Steel
This job has been expired and not accepting application.