Post Name : Office Attendant Qualification : B.A, B.Com, BSW Salary : Rs. 7,500/- Per Month Job Location : Indore
1. Educational Qualification: Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledgeShall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledge. Knowledge in Basic Accounts in a preferred qualification 2. Language: Applicant should have fluency in Hindi and English 3. Remuneration Rs.7500 /- per month consolidated
Age: Candidates in the age of 20-45 years as on 31.07.2018
Address For The Job THE DIRECTOR VIJAYA BANK SELF EMPLOYMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE Village Bhenslay, Post IIM Indore, Tehsil Mhow, District Indore (M.P.) 453 556
Selection Procedure Short listed candidates will be selected based on their performance in the personnel INTERVIEW. Any kind of canvassing in this regard will be treated as disqualification.
How to Apply 1. The Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply ON OR BEFORE 13.08.2018.
2. Applicant may apply with details , viz. Name with photo, Fathers name, Date of birth, Correspondence Address, Permanent Address, Phone/ Mobile number, Tenure of resident, Educational Qualifications with photocopy of Certificates, Experience, Post Applied for etc,
3. Applications with all the necessary papers along with sufficiently stamped selfaddressed ENVOLOPE should be sent by ordinary post only before 13.08.2018 No application shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete application shall be rejected.
4. The complete application in closed envelope superscripting- Application for the post of For VIJAYA BANK SELF EMPLOYMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE, INDORE should reach us at address below mentioned: THE DIRECTOR VIJAYA BANK SELF EMPLOYMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE Village Bhenslay, Post IIM Indore, Tehsil Mhow, District Indore (M.P.) 453 556
Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledgeShall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledge. Knowledge in Basic Accounts in a preferred qualificati Looking for B .Com , B.A. graduates profile.
About Vijaya bank
Vijaya Bank today is a PAN India Institution, serving diverse sectors of the society. The bank has built a network of 2031 branches, 13 Extension Counters and 2001 ATMs as on 31.03.2017 that span across all States and Union Territories in the country. Vijaya Bank offers a bouquet of innovative and attractive products and services to the customers. Vijaya Bank also incorporated the latest technology to provide the best services to our customers. The Bank offers several technology products, such as, ATMs, Cash Deposit Machines, Debit and Credit cards, internet banking, Mobile Banking, Tab Banking, e-Passbook, Mobile Wallet, Funds transfer through RTGS and NEFT etc. All Branches / offices are under RTGS / NEFT. The Bank also offers RuPay cards to its customers.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:1. Work on digital marketing and B2B lead generation 2. Understand our products and consulting offers2. Develop proposals, presentation, and quotes3. Follow up with the clients over phone and email4. Assist the senior management in preparing key marketing reports
This internship is looking to hire interns who have the required skills to manage our projects. The selected project managers are, then required to work with their respective PMO to manage the upcoming volunteers, volunteering at different projects for Esha-People for blind. Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:1. Take in the volunteers2....
1. Regarding Application: - a. Fill online application in Google Form by Clicking on given link: https://bit.ly/scsapplication b. Send application along with Resume and Scanned Documents at firstname.lastname@example.org. Last Date to Apply: 22nd June 20205. After Shortlisting of applications, college will inform you by e-mail and phone call about...
Billing, Insurance documentation, good communication skills with Excellent working speed in Computer and basic knowledge of computer (excel and word) required.Should have good typing skills ,and the ability to learn new things ,Basic training will be provided by the companyMale / Female both can apply
Office Of Jitendra Kr Agarwal Advocate Public Notary
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Preparing legal documents/drafts and content writing on various legal topics2. Doing the work as asked by the mentor3. Reporting to mentor from time to time
ob Summaryo Assisting with the business caseo Planning and monitoringo Eliciting requirementso Requirements organizationo Translating and simplifying requirementso Requirements management and communicationo Requirements analysiso Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skillso Understanding of systems engineering conceptso The...
Operations Manager Job Responsibilities:Oversees operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.Anticipates and tracks operational and tactical risks and providing strategic solutions.Manages day to day business of the operations department while balancing the responsibilities of various...
Data Entry duties and responsibilities of the jobA typical Data Entry job description will include the following responsibilities:Preparing and sorting documents for data entryEntering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputtedResolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information...