Post Name : Chief Manager
Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, MBA/PGDM, CA, M.Sc, Diploma
Salary : Rs. 50,030 - Rs. 59,170/- Per Month
Job Location : Bengaluru|Bangalore
1. Chief ManagerForex Dealer:
a. Essential: Graduation/Post Graduation in any discipline..CAIIB, Diploma in Treasury and Risk Management.
b. Desirable: Professional qualifications like CA/MBA (Finance) /ICWA/CFA/Dealin g Certificate of ACA.
c. Experience: 7 Years of Banking Experience with minimum 3 Years of Trading Experience in Forex Market.
2. Chief ManagerEquity Dealer:
a. Essential: Graduation/Post Graduation in any discipline. CAIIB, Diploma in Treasury and Risk Management.
b. Desirable: Professional qualification like CA/MBA (Finance) /ICWA/CFA/Dealing Certificate of ACA
c. Experience: 7 Years of Banking Experience with minimum 3 Years of Trading Experience in equity market.
3. Chief ManagerCredit Risk:
a. Essential: MBA(Finance)/CA/ CFA/M.Sc(Statistics). CAIIB/Diploma in Risk Management.
b. Desirable: Certification in FRM/PRM.Knowledge/certific ate in SaS Software Suite
c. Experience: 1.The incumbent should be in the scale of MMG II or equivalent with minimum 7 Years of Banking Experience. 2.He/She should have minimum 2 Years of experience in Risk Management (particularly Credit Risk) and minimum 3 years experience in Processing Credit proposals.
4. Chief ManagerOperational Risk:
a. Essential: MBA(Finance)/CA/ CFA/M.Sc(Statistics). CAIIB/Diploma in Risk Management.
b. Desirable: Certification in FRM/PRM. Knowledge/certific ate in SaS/SPSS Applications.
c. Experience: 1.The incumbent should be in the scale of MMG II or equivalent with minimum 7 Years of Banking Experience. 2. He/She should have minimum 4 Years of experience in Risk Management (particularly Operational Risk) and minimum 2 years of Branch operational experience.
5. Salary: 50,030 - 59,170
Age: 30 - 40 years
Application Fee: For SC/ST/PWD - Rs.100/- (towards intimation only). For all others including OBC- Rs.600/- for application including intimation charges of Rs.100/-.
(a) Qualifications/Experience: The qualification/experience prescribed are the minimum. Candidates possessing higher qualifications/experience suitable for the post will be given preference, both at the time of short-listing and Interview/Group Discussion/Test. Candidates must possess the qualification as on 01.08.2018.
(b) Probation Period & Indemnity Bond: Probation period is one year. The selected candidates are required to serve the Bank for a minimum prescribed period of 3 years from the date of joining the bank and are also required to execute an indemnity bond of Rs.3.00 Lakh (Rupees Three Lakhs only) at the time of joining the Bank indemnifying that they will pay an amount of Rs.3.00 lakh to the Bank, if they leave the service before completion of the stipulated period of 3 years.
(c) The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
(d) As the applications are to be processed by a computerized system, it is essential that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled and contains no corrections/alterations/overwriting in the printout of the application sent to the Bank.
(e) Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Interview/Group Discussion/Test, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. The Bank in this behalf, shall entertain no correspondence or personal enquiries.
(f) In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment or at a later stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
(g) Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/add) any of the criteria, method of selection etc. with or without assigning any reason. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Interview, selection and any other matter relating to selection process will be final and binding on the candidate. Further, the Bank reserves right to stall / cancel the recruitment partially / fully at any stage during the selection process at its discretion, which will be final and binding on the candidate.
(h) Bank may, at its discretion, hold re-examination / re-interview wherever necessary in respect of a centre / venue / specified post or candidate/s.
(i) Appointment of selected candidates for the posts are subject to the Service and Conduct Rules of the Bank
Vijaya Bank P.O. Box No. 5136, G.P.O. BANGALORE 560 001.
The mode of selection shall be through Interview. However, depending on the number of application received, the Bank may reserve the right to conduct Group Discussion/Written test before the interview in case a need is felt. The selection will be based on the performance of the shortlisted candidates in the GD/written test, if any, conducted and/or personal interview.
How to Apply
a. The candidates can apply only online from 24.10.2018 to 09.11.2018 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted. ALL applications should reach at the given address and Post Box number ON OR BEFORE 23.11.2018 INCLUDING of those candidates staying abroad and for those posting application from Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Minicoy islands, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh division of J&K State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh. An application received after the last date will not be entertained by Bank, under any circumstances.
b. Procedure for applying online:
(1) Candidates are required to go to the Banks website www.vijayabank.com and click on the link under Career page to access the Recruitment Notification No.04/2018 Link for Notification and Online Application.
(2) Eligible candidates are then required to click on the link.
(3) Candidates will have to enter their basic details in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature(Annexure I)
(4) After the upload of photograph and signature an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
(5) Candidates should carefully fill the details in the Online Application at appropriate places very carefully and click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the SUBMIT button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application for its correctness.
(6) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway.
(7) The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking
(8) If the online transaction has been successfully completed, a Registration Number & Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference and should be kept confidential.
(9) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated which should also be preserved for future reference.
(10) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message will be displayed Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again Candidates may then revisit the Apply Online link and fill in their application details again.
(11) Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to deposit the fees to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the Banks website on account of internet failure/ website jam/congestion/choking.
(12) The Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank. (13) After applying Online, candidate should obtain a Computer Generated Online Registered Application Print-Out. The Computer Generated Online Registered Application Print-out complete in all respects should be sent by ordinary post in a closed envelope super scribed "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHIEF MANAGER-FOREX DEALER, CHIEF MANAGER-EQUITY DEALER, CHIEF MANAGER-CREDIT RISK & CHIEF MANAGER-OPERATIONAL RISK 2018-2019 in Vijaya Bank", to the following address: Vijaya Bank P.O. Box No. 5136, G.P.O. BANGALORE 560 001.
Get Jobs on Facebook. Like Our Facebook Page Bellow
Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, MBA/PGDM, CA, M.Sc, Diplom
Looking for MBA / PGDM / MBM , Diploma , CA , M.Sc graduates profile.
About Vijaya bank
Vijaya Bank today is a PAN India Institution, serving diverse sectors of the society. The bank has built a network of 2031 branches, 13 Extension Counters and 2001 ATMs as on 31.03.2017 that span across all States and Union Territories in the country.
Vijaya Bank offers a bouquet of innovative and attractive products and services to the customers. Vijaya Bank also incorporated the latest technology to provide the best services to our customers. The Bank offers several technology products, such as, ATMs, Cash Deposit Machines, Debit and Credit cards, internet banking, Mobile Banking, Tab Banking, e-Passbook, Mobile Wallet, Funds transfer through RTGS and NEFT etc. All Branches / offices are under RTGS / NEFT. The Bank also offers RuPay cards to its customers.
Latest Jobs by Vijaya Bank
This job has been expired and not accepting application.