Greetings of the day from ...........
We got your reference from one of the job portals. We have an opening for the position of with one of our reputed client. The details of the opening are mentioned herewith....
Our web apps help doctors -
1. Look at all the patient data in graphs and details. The data includes Symptoms, Vitals, Medications, Food, Bowel Movement, Questionnaires, and Appointment topics.
2. Manipulate graphs by changing dates, range etc. to better understand patients health improvement. It enables them to see trend charts, overall progress, and correlate different data type for better diagnosis.
3. Do complete population management on questionnaires, procedures, messages sent etc. with interactive graphs. Visually analyze patients and their recovery.
4. Remotely monitor patient's health through their complete health records (EHR) and call for early intervention if needed. Thus potentially saving lives.
5. Send timely messages to prepare patients for their upcoming appointments and procedures (like Endoscopy).
6. See correlations between two different types of data points - vitals and medications etc.
7. Analyze patient progress overtime and see the improvement in quality of care
8. Utilize their appointment time efficiently. If a doctor has all the health data of a patient, diagnosis and follow-up care become easy. Our record appointment duration is 90 seconds.
Here's what the job would entail:
Taking ownership of projects and delivering results reliably
Deliver world-class quality product that our doctors expect.
Create a delightful app with interactive graphs and components. We want our doctors to feel happy when they use the product sleek, delightful, high-quality are expected to be present.
Writing readable, concise, and easy to understand code which anybody can pick up
Thorough understanding of React.js/Vue.js
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Experience with front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Nice to have skills:
AWS - EC2, Lambda, S3, Cloudfront
Knowledge of SEO principles
Experience with Server Side Rendering
Kindly revert back to me with below details -
Your updated CV by return mail -
Current Employer details -
Current Salary -
Expected Salary details
Time required to join if selected
Current Job Location
Total years of Experience-
Please note My Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards