Post Name : Internal Ombdusman Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate Salary : Rs. 80,000/- Per Month Job Location : Mumbai
The candidate should have retired on superannuation as General Manager from any Public Sector Bank other than Union Bank of India.
2 .Experience: The candidate should have minimum of ten years experience in the Branch and /or as Regional Manager and/or General Manager (Field Operations).
3. Job Profile: The candidate will be directly reporting to the MD & CEO of the Bank and shall be the focal point for Internal Grievance Redressal System in terms of Damodaran Committee recommendations, so that a minimum number of complaints are escalated to the Banking Ombudsman. Internal Ombudsman will help to strengthening Customer confidence in the Internal Redressal Mechanism of the Bank.
4. Pay: The candidate would be paid a lump sum amount of Rs. 80000/- P.M, subject to deduction of taxes as applicable. The candidate would be provided official car with personal driver and mobile set as applicable to General Manager. The candidate would not be entitled for any other perquisites, facility etc.
5. Terms of Contract: The initial tenure of contract may be for a period of 3 years and necessary extension may be granted as per suitability criteria. The Bank will be entitled to terminate the contract at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever, by giving 30 days notice or on payment of fixed Component Compensation equivalent to Rs. 80000/- being equivalent to one Months fixed component of the compensation in lieu of such Notice. In case the appointee desires to terminate the contract before the expiry of the contractual period of three years, he / she will have to give to the Bank clear one months notice or make payment of Rs. 80000/- being equivalent to one Months fixed component of the compensation in lieu of such Notice.
Age: Not more than 62 years
Application Fee: Non-Refundable Application Fee Rs. 1000.00 (inclusive of GST) payable directly in the account of the Bank
Important Date Opening date for Applications and Payment of Fees : 27.06.2018 Last Date for Applications and Payment of Fees : 07.07.2018
1 .Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the applicant, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced, Personal Interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the applicant. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that applicant does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after recruitment, his/her contract is liable to be terminated without any notice.
2. Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for Personal Interview.An application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fees once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Therefore before applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfill each of the eligibility criteria and other norms, including submission of documents, as mentioned in this notification
3. While every effort will be made to ensure that the Intimation to the eligible applicants, short listed for attending the Personal Interview will be sent sufficiently in advance, the Bank will not be held responsible for delay in receiving the intimation by the applicant for any reason whatsoever. The applicants are advised to keep track of the status of their candidature by visiting the Banks website and their own email ID from time to time
Selection Procedure A Personal Interview of 50 marks shall be conducted and minimum qualifying marks for the Personal Interview would be 50%.
How to Apply
1. Log on to the Banks website www.unionbankofindia.co.in and on the Home Page under the link Recruitment click the Notification titled NOTIFICATION FOR APPOINTMENT AS INTERNAL OMBUDSMAN ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS.Fill in the Recruitment Application Fee payment Challan in clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
2. Go to the nearest Union Bank of India Branch with the Application Fee Challan and deposit the appropriate Application Fee in cash. Please obtain the Applicants Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly issued by the bank with (a) Branch Name, (b) Branch Sol ID, (c) TRANS ID, and (d) Date of Deposit filled in by the Branch Official for filling in application form and as a proof to submit alongwith duly signed hardcopy of application form.
3. Alternatively you can also pay the fee directly through NEFT to the credit of following account of the Bank Name of the account - Union Bank of India Recruitment Project Type of Account Current Account No. 378901010037011 Bank & Branch Union Bank of India, Nariman Point (MMO) Branch IFSC Code UBIN0537896
4. Please send the following documents by email to email@example.com and ensure that it reaches this office by 07.07.2018 (24.00 hrs). i. Scanned copy of duly filled and signed Application form in PDF format. ii. Duly filled Soft copy of the Application as word file. iii. Photocopy of the Application Fee Challan/Proof of payment through NEFT with UTR Number
The candidate should have minimum of ten years experience in the Branch and /or as Regional Manager and/or General Manager (Field Operations). Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.
About Union bank of india
We have presented here certain Information about Union Bank of India which will help you understand more about our Bank our profile, our aspirations, our leadership team, the banking and other policies we have adopted etc. You will also find information regarding the Banks performance, which will be of special interest to shareholders of the Bank.
Our Training System, Careers with us, our Know Your Customer systems and our Risk Management systems are discussed in this section of the site. We also disclose the Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives which our Bank has undertaken.
No of total employees working- 80Qualification- MD(Physician cum Intensivist),MBBS with Diploma in critical care, Anesthetist with Diploma in critical care Shift(job) timing- At least 10-12 hours on floor rest as per the need of the patient .24X7 assistanceExp required- Minimum 1 yearPer Month salary-Fixed: 1-1.25 Lakhs depending on the qualification...
Fis Global Business Solutions India Private Limited
Job Description : Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of Accounting Travel Percentage : 25%Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Working with the internal audit division that carries out audits, data reconciliation, etc. for our clients2. Working on advanced Excel3. Being open for travel in and across Pondicherry location
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Working with the internal audit division that carries out audits, data reconciliation, etc. for our clients2. Working on advanced Excel3. Being open for travel in and across Chennai location
The role of a Senior Executive Internal Accounts is to ensure that the assigned work is delivered as promised service to its clients by following the agreed procedures. The Senior Executive Internal Accounts is responsible to adhere process checklist. The role of a Senior Executive Internal Accounts is to ensure that the tasks assigned are completed...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Conducting an internal audit of all departments (business development department, startup registration department, startup assistance department 2. Reporting of deviations from standard operating procedures and policies on a weekly basis3. Handling analysis of all the work allotted to all departments
S K Agrawal & Co a 50 years reputed Chartered Accountants firmRequired urgently FRESHER / EXPERIENCED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT for for internal auditArticleship: Good exposure in ArticleshipExperience: Having almost 0-4 Years of experience post CA in any CA FirmQualification: CAInterested candidates can send resume at firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease write APPLICATION...
Description Manager/Assistant Manager Internal Audit Job Description: Role incumbent will be responsible for conducting end to end Internal Audit for Indian based clients in the manufacturing Industry. Should be a qualified CA with 4+yrs of Post qualification work experience from a Big 4 audit firm. Should have done end to end internal audit for manufacturing...
Job descriptionUrgent job opening for the internal medicine at reputed Multi-Specialist hospital in Roorkee.Education-MBBS, MD/ DNBExp-1 to 15 yrs in the same profileLocation-Roorkee,Interested candidates can forward their CV on this email id- email@example.com or call on 7533920666Perks and BenefitsRoleGeneral PractitionerEducationMBBS in MedicinePG...
We do have urgent job opening for Chief & Senior resident Internal medicine As Discussed , If you are interested in this offer, Kindly follow the below details of the hospitalGovernment hospital : Bahrain defence force Hospital Please do not apply directly .We will process on behalf of you.Hospital link : Location: Bahrain Designation: Chief & Senior...