Post Name : Probationary Officer/Management Trainee Qualification : Any Graduate Job Location : Across India
1. The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts through IBPS.
2. No.of. Vacancies: SC - 83, ST - 29, OBC - 196, UR - 242, Total - 550
3. Educational Qualifications: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
4. Nationality / Citizenship: A candidate must be either (i) a Citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
5. Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Age: Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Rs. 600 /- for all others
Documents Required (i) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter (ii) Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP- PO/MT-VIII (iii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB) (iv) Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement (v) Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 04.09.2018 has to be submitted. (vi) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. (vi) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. (vii) Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Benchmark Disability category If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of online exam the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format (viii) An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book alongwith pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 03.09.2019. (x) Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (5) must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989. (xi) Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (6) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007 (xii) Experience certificates, if any (xiii) Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India (xiv) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
General Intruction 1. Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy and original of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examinations (Preliminary & Main) and interview respectively.
2. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
3. All the candidates who wish to apply under CRP-PO/MT-VIII are hereby informed that providing AADHAR number or AADHAR Enrolment number in the application, for CRP-PO/MT-VIII is optional.
4. A Candidates admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
5. Decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organisations/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CRP-PO/MT-VIII will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Participating Organisations in this behalf.
6. Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process. Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained. A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification
7. The left thumb impression which is scanned and uploaded should not be smudgedThe hand written declaration has to be in the candidates hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
Selection Procedure a. Preliminary Examination b. Main Examination
How to Apply 1. Candidates can apply online only from 14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Before applying online, candidates should Scan their : a. photograph (4.5cm 3.5cm) b. signature c. left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe). d. a hand written declaration (text given below) (In case of candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications). ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
3. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. The text for the hand written declaration is as follows I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
4. The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidates hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
5. have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online and must maintain that email account.
6. Procedure for applying online: (1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPSs website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link CRP PO/MT and then click on the option CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRPPROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-VIII) to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have click on CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed
(3) Candidates are required to upload their: Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression, A hand written declaration.
6. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the SAVE AND NEXT facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
7. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the FINAL SUBMIT button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the FINAL SUBMIT button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.
About Uco bank
Founded in 1943, UCO Bank is a commercial bank and a Government of India Undertaking. Its Board of Directors consists of government representatives from the Government of India and Reserve Bank of India as well as eminent professionals like accountants, management experts, economists, businessmen, etc.
Before the completion of the probation period, which is for 2 years, he/she can be asked to perform any kind of bank related activity; it can be the clerk or assistant type of job. This is done to get them acquainted with various working procedures of the bank.During the probation period they are trained for having the practical knowledge in finance,...
Eligibility to Join The BanksAge should be below 26 yrs onlyNo Educational Gap In-betweenAny Degree Holder From Regular College only Can joinInterview Process: 3 Level OnlyNotice period Should be below 10 days only Job SummaryQualification: Any degree (freshers also apply)XP : 0 - 2 YEARSSkills : BANKING AND FINANCE KNOWLEDGE MUSTJob type: FULL TIME/ON...
Eligibility to Join The BanksAge should be below 26 yrs onlyNo Educational Gap In-betweenAny Degree Holder From Regular College only Can joinInterview Process: 3 Level OnlyNotice period Should be below 10 days only Job SummaryQualification: Any degree (freshers also apply)XP : 0 - 2 YEARSSkills : BANKING AND FINANCE KNOWLEDGE Job type: FULL TIME/ON...
Job ResponsibilitiesProbation officers conduct pre-sentencing investigations to assess an offender's potential for rehabilitation and to determine the level of probation. Officers evaluate the offender based upon: interviews with the offender's family, employers and counselors; reports received from electronic tracking devices; and the results of drug...
1. PO has to verify all the work done by bank clerk. All the transactions of bank involve the role of makerand checker. For example, in cash transactions, if clerk is the maker, then the PO is the checker; in case of loans, generally he/she is the maker and bank manager is the checker. The responsibility of losses resides with the checker.2. He/she...
ELIGIBILITY: Post Graduates in any discipline (from any UGC recognised university) are eligible to apply. (Excluding Post Graduate Diplomas/One year Executive-MBA) Candidates should be a Post-Graduate as on 01-01-2020. Candidates who are awaiting results or pursuing post-graduation are not eligible to apply. AGE LIMIT: Maximum 28 years as on 01-01-2020...
Vacancy 1 Probationary Officer/ Management TraineeQualification Any GraduateVacancies 4336 PostsExperience FresherJob Location Across IndiaLast Date to Apply 28/08/2019 The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating...
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal University. The Probationary Officers training programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking. It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and...
Probationary Legal Officers job in South Indian Bank Ltd The South Indian Bank Ltd., a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies for Probationary Legal Officers in Scale I cadre No. of Vacancies : 12 Qualification : X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC and aggregate minimum of 60% marks in LLB...
The South Indian Bank Ltd., a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies for Probationary ClerksEducational Qualification: X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course. Eligibility: Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification only...