Post Name : Village Revenue Officer Qualification : 12TH Salary : Rs. 16,400 - Rs. 48,870/- Per Month Job Location : Nizamabad, Warangal, Hyderabad|Secunderabad, Adilabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahbubnagar, Medak, Nalgonda
1. Name of the Post & Scale of Pay Rs.: Village Revenue Officer - 16400-49870/- RPS-2015
2 .Qualification: Intermediate Public Examination conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent examination.
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2018 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
Application Fee: Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee. a) SC, ST, BC, PH and Ex-service men. b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification. i). Aadhar Card. ii). Proof of Educational Qualifications. iii). Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C iv). School Study Certificate v). Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption) vi). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed) The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification. vii) Community Certificate (Issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o) viii) Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per FormVIIC vide Memo. No. 3009/BCW/OP/2001 Government of Telangana BC welfare Department Dt.18/12/2015.(Certificate issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o) ix) Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study) The following Certificate should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification.(Which ever is applicable) x). Medical Certificate for the Blind xi) Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment xii) Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
i. Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 08/06/2018 ii. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 02/07/2018. The payment of Fee will not be accepted after 11:59 P.M of last date for submission. iii. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination. 2) The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held on 16/09/2018 FN& AN. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
1. The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have to upload his/her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of interview/ verification, may lead to disqualification. Hence the candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete
2. The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, Calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination centre. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
3. The candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. If any candidate takes away Answer Sheet of OMR based examination, the candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behaviour during Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying his / her candidature.
4. Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidatesThe Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the A.P. Gazette No. 35, Part-IV.B Extraordinary dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Examination.
Selection Procedure THE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS WILL BE MADE BY EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) BY ONLINE / OMR BASED.
How to Apply
1.Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commissions WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Village Revenue Officer in Revenue Department in the state of Telangana.
2. The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
3. The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.-Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay. After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence. i) Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
Intermediate Public Examination conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent examination. Looking for 10th graduates profile.
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
It is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Telangana by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules, advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:1. Execute and optimise current operational practices and SOPs2. Closely work with and assist different teams with a focus on field marketing plans and processes to improve operational efficiency3. Create and manage spreadsheets at various stages of Business cycle4. Handling day to day order management,...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:1. Ideate, develop and execute end-to-end B2C marketing initiatives to promote brand awareness, sales, and business2. Support existing sales team in customer acquisitions through BTL campaigns3. Contribute to lead generation and customer acquisition activities such as sales enablement, media promotion,...
ITIL Certification will be advantageStrong relevant exp in Incident, Problem & Change ManagementShould have handled IT Infrastructure Support Laptops / Servers / Tablets / Hardware etcProvide continuous monitoring of systems, processes, and job schedules in the IT production environment.Provide 1st& 2nd level problem resolution support for system/job...
Greeting from Mphasis !!!Permanent position with Mphasis !!! .Who are we?Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Infrastructure services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise. Over the years we have left an indelible impression in the IT solutions...
Village Administrative Officer/Junior Assistant 6491 job Position in Tamil Nadu PSC 1. Village Administrative Officer(Post Code 2025) Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service (Service Code. 050) 397 (including 4 carried forward vacancies) Qualification: Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz. Must have...
Post Name: Village Revenue Officer No. of Vacancies: 700 Pay Scale: Rs. 16,400-49,870 Job Location: Telangana Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised board. Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years Age Relaxation: Sr. No. Category of Candidates Relaxation of Age...
UT ADMINISTRATION OF DAMAN DIU Recruitment and Sarkari Naukri for the Post of Village Panchayat Secretary Job Description The Candidates should submit applications giving full details regarding Educational andother Qualification, Date of Birth, Experience, etc. accompanied with attested copies of eachcertificate so as to reach to the O/o. Block Development...
Post Name : Circle Organizer, Village Defense Organization (Grade-III) No. of Vacancy : 54 Posts Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay : Rs. 2200/- Educational Qualification : High School or equivalent Examination passed from a recognized board/ council. Nationality : Indian Age Limit : 18 to 38 years (as on 01.01.2016) Job Location : Assam Selection...