Post Name : Mass Interviewer Qualification : B.A, B.Sc, BSW Salary : Rs. 19,500 - Rs. 62,000/- Per Month Job Location : Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Salem, Chennai
1. Position Name: Mass Interviewer in Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine. Scale of Pay: (Level 8) Rs.19,500-62,000/-.
2. Educational Qualification: A Degree of B.A., or B.Sc., in Anthropology or Sociology or Economics or Home Science or Social Work of a University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission. Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil on the date of this Notification.
Age: Minimum Age - 21 years (Should have completed), Maximum Age: SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes: No Maximum age limit, Others [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs - 30 years (should not have completed)
Application Fee: Registration Fee: For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017) - Rs.150/-, Those who have registered in the One -Time Registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the Registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the Examination fee alone. Examination Fee - Rs.150/-
Important Instructions 1. Applicants should ensure their eligibility for examination: The applicants applying for the examination should go through all instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfaction of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo of admission to the applicant will not imply that his/her candidature has been fully accepted by the Commission.
2. The Hall Tickets for eligible applicants will be made available in the Commissions Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in for downloading the same by applicants. Hall Tickets will not be sent by post. Hence, the applicants should watch Commissions website before the scheduled date of examination. The applicants must comply with each and every instruction given in the Hall Ticket.
3. After Notification, during the process of recruitment till publication of result, no information, under Right to Information Act, would be furnished.Mobile Phones and other articles Banned: Except the permitted writing material (i.e. pen), applicants are not allowed to bring cellular phones, electronic or any other type of calculators, watches and rings with inbuilt memory notes, recording devices either as a separate piece or part of something used by the applicant such as watch or ring etc or any other electronic devices and non - electronic devices such as P&G design data book, mathematical and drawing instruments, log tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, books, notes, loose sheets, rough sheets, hand bags etc., into the Examination Hall / Room
4. Unless specific instruction is given, applicants are not required to submit along with their application any certificates (in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, physical qualification, community, physical disability etc.,) which should be submitted when called for by the Commission. Applicants applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any time before or after the Written Examination / Certificate Verification / Oral Test, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be liable for rejection / cancellation by the Commission. (For further details refer to the Instructions to Applicants)
5. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, it will lead to rejection of their candidature and suitable penal action including debarment.No applicant shall copy from the papers of any other applicant or permit his/her papers to be copied or give or attempt to give or obtain or attempt to obtain irregular assistance of any description.
General Information 1. The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification / reduction with reference to vacancy position, at any time before finalization of selection. 2. If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled up by male applicants belonging to the respective communal categories. 3. The selection for appointment to this post is purely provisional subject to final orders pending on the Writ Petitions, if any, filed before the Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court. 4. The reservation to Ex-Servicemen is applicable for this post. However, the turns for reservation to Ex-Servicemen does not arise in this recruitment. 5. The reservation for Differently Abled Persons is applicable for this post vide G.O.(Ms).No.51, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP-3.2) Department, dated 26.12.2017. However, no turns for reservation to the Differently Abled Persons arise in this recruitment. 6. The Differently Abled Persons who apply under other eligible category should submit / upload a copy of Differently Abled Certificate from the competent authority specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability as per para 14(b) of Instructions to Applicants for their claim, when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Selection Procedure Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview.
A Degree of B.A., or B.Sc., in Anthropology or Sociology or Economics or Home Science or Social Work of a University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission. Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil on the date of this Notification. Looking for B.Sc , B.A. graduates profile.
AS MANDATED BY THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA, THE TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION CONSISTENTLY AIMS AT CREATING AND NURTURING A PUBLIC SERVICE WHICH IS INDEPENDENT, IMPARTIAL, ETHICAL, EFFECTIVE AND BEING CAPABLE AND ENOUGH TO MEET THE NEW CHALLENGES FACED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND RESPONSIVE TO THE GROWING EXPECTATIONS OF THE PUBLIC AT LARGE AND MARGINALIZED SECTIONS IN PARTICULAR.
Designation - AR CallerExperience - Fresher and up to 1 year in voice processSalary - Best in industryJob Location - ChennaiQualification - any graduates and undergraduates or High School pass.PREFER THOSE CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY.ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIESAnalyze patient accounts through callDecide on the action to be taken in the account.Responsible...
We are currently hiring for position of 'Senior Safety Officer' for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Graduate / Diploma with certificate attestation from HRD & Saudi Embassy,NEBOSH / IOSH / OSHA is must, Anywhere in Saudi Arabia as requirements.
Dear Candidate,Greetings From Revone8 HR Consulting Services!!!Responsibilities Requirement gathering and analysis in the absence of a Business Analyst. Design solutions based on the requirements gathered. Design integration requirements with other third party platforms. Designing data models. Defining architectural & development standards for the...
Urgently Required Team Leader/Customer Care Executive/ Sr. Customer Care Executive In A Leading International BPOPosition- Team Leader/Customer Care Executive/ Sr. Customer Care ExecutiveLocation- Shakespeare Sarani(Nearby Maidan/Rabindra sadan Metro station)Shift- Morning(8AM to 5PM)Process-(Website sales Process)Night(8.30 PM to 5.30PM or 9.30 PM...
Dear Candidates,We are hiring candidates for "BIW/Exterior Design Engineer" for highly reputed MNC, Pune locationExperience : 5 - 10 yearsLocation : puneSalary : Not a constrainNotice period : Immediate - 60 daysType of Position: PermanentMandatory skills:* Experience in BIW / Exterior...
Assistant Professor job vacancies in Visva Bharati Santiniketan Qualification : Same as that of Assistant Professor (Permanent) in Journalism & Mass Communication as per latest University Grants Commission of India norms. Honorarium : Rs.1500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs.50000/- per month.
Best Bpo is hiring for Inbound tech sales Candidate should have excellent communication skills Able to take the calls regarding emails, printer, router, computer, laptops, antivirus etc. Sales and Delivery of Technical Services and Support. Troubleshoot and resolve client tech issues related to computers, Laptops, routers and printers. Fixation of...
Faculty- Mass Communication Recruitment in Amity University Amity School of Communication, Amity University, Noida Eligibility : Candidates having done Bachelors, Masters in Journalism AND Ph.D (mandatory) from Universities/ Institutes of repute and