Research Assistant job opportunities in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
No. of Post : 01
1. Must have a Masters Degree with M. Phil/Ph.D. in social Sciences.
2. Candidate must have experience of doing research study among tribal groups in Assam.
3. Reading, writing and speaking ability in Assamese is a must.
4. Candidate must be acquainted with the development activities initiated by the government and non-government actors in the state of Assam and should have ability to interact with state and non-state development agencies.
5. Candidates stationed in Mumbai and having logistic facility in Assam to do field work will be preferred.
Selection Procedure : Walk in interview
Salary : Rs.20,000/- per month (fixed) with DA/TA while in field for data collection.
|Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Education||M.A. , M.Phil|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Tiss Placement Papers and Interview Questions|