Capacity Building Specialist Job Opportunity in TISS
Qualifications: Minimum Desired Qualification: Master in Public Health Master in Health Administration/ Master of Social Work (Health & Mental Health or Public Health)/ M.A.(Counselling or Clinical Psychology) & disciplines allied to health.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of working experience , previous experience of undertaking state level training programmes for NHM / NACO staff e specially ANM & Counsellors will be given preference.
Essential skills and other requirements:
- Ability to strategise and implement the pr ogramme to get the expect ed outcome.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
- Proficiency in using computers. Knowledge ofMSOffice-Word,Excel, PPT.
- Willingness to trave l extensive ly within states assigned.
- High level of commitment and integrity and ability to work independently.
For the location: Mumbai/Pune
Remuneration CTC: Rs. 40,000- 50, 000/- per month.
Duration: March, 2020
Walk-In Interview will be held on 9th April, 2019 in the 11:00 AM.(This may go up to evening) on the Ta ta Institute of Social Sciences, Training Ha ll, Saksham (Global fund project),Under the Old Conference hall,TISS main (Old) campus, Sion- Trombay Road, Opp Deonar Bus Depot,Deonar, Mumbai – 400088.
Documents required (At the time of interview): Resume & Original Educational & Experience certificates
- You are requested to make your own arrangements for the travel to
- TISS campus and back. TISS will not provide any travel reimbursement both local and outstation.
- TISS will not provide you any accommodation for this job.
- Those who applied earlier may please not apply again