Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 1-3 years
Work Location: Pune
Job Description: If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Associate Engineer – System Test and Validation in Eaton’s business, based in Pune, India . In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers the opportunity to:
• Develops, write and manage the execution of an overall software/embedded test cases aligned to strategy.
• Contributes to enhance and make the testing process more efficient.
• Reviews documentation to understand testing requirements.
• Follows the implementation of validation procedures, test plans, and test cases.
• Follows strategy for all levels of testing including regression, sanity, integration, acceptance, load, and stress testing for production with other QA team members.
• Communicates feature interaction problems and identify coding problems across the system.
• Analyzes defects and reports.
• Conducts exploratory testing to evaluate robustness and functionality of products.
• Keeps the track of standards set by software testing authorities
• Uses a tracking system such as Jira to track reported problems with software
• Uses existing or propose new tools for comprehensive test case management software to manage, track and organize software testing efforts
• Prepares of software test evaluation reports to help the development team avoid bugs in created code and also provide feedback on usability and user interactions
• Collaborates with software/firmware team members for the development of quality control and testing standards.
• Utilizes industry standard programs to check for browser compatibility bugs and to stress test server application.
• Administers diagnostic analysis of test results and deliver solutions to critical areas while being aware of programming and design alternatives.
• Possesses Strong organizational skills required to manage multiple aspects and priorities
• Shares knowledge with team members and/or colleagues from other disciplines.
|Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Education||B.E. / B.Tech|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Eaton Placement Papers and Interview Questions|