Job Profile: Technical Management Trainee Fresher
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Kandla, Gujarat
Position Purpose & Summary
Understands/Supports/assists with production/process/engineering deliverable for one or more broad core technology/engineering domain areas.
With direct oversight, supports/assists with execution of engineering deliverable within defined area of scope on gap assessment, solution identification/measurements; engineering/technology domain application, training and support; capital planning/project/portfolio management as well as best/leading practices governance and delivery.
• Environment, Health & Safety and Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory 25%
– Starting to develop basic understanding about EHS & FSQR operations to support the identification of gaps and process safety improvement opportunities.
– With direct oversight, monitors, tracks and reports audit control mechanisms (i.e.reports near misses, investigates incidents,backlogs) to identify inefficiencies and to deliver EHS & FSQR deliverables.
– Assists in performing compliance and audit governance. Identifies and reports non-compliant corporate benchmarking metrics and performance measurements. Drafts reports/communications for more senior team members review.
• Engineering 25%
– Acquiring foundational knowledge of current and basic principles, terms, and practices of a core technology/engineering domain area and/or limited knowledge across multiple technology/domain areas to support the design/build of safe and reliable plants/operations.
– Draws on foundational knowledge to learn and support policies, procedures, and standards as well as execute basic to general technology/engineering assignments.
– Directly/Indirectly provides day-to-day technical and engineering support specific to a domain area(s) required for normal operations as well as project engineering support. May provide the first line of support to operational tasks (substitutes department supervisor for a limited time, rotates across multiple departments to gain an understanding of the Plant operations).
• Capital Projects/Portfolio Management 25%
– Gaining an understanding of the capital planning process. With direct oversight/supervision provides project/engineering support to parts of less complex base/non-base projects. May provide engineering support/execution on build project management for tasks on less complex engineering projects in accordance to the Project Delivery Process (PDP).
– Supports tasks related to project objectives in alignment with business strategy and technology governance practices.
– Assists more senior members with preparing scope of work, project objectives and design criteria, drawings, process documentation, equipment requirements, cost estimates and appropriate scheduling.
– Performs basic safety compliance tasks with all applicable regulations (i.e. food safety, quality, environmental, OSHA, etc.) and Cargill Safety and Reliability requirements.
• Best Practices Governance/ Delivery 25%
– Developing knowledge of current and foundational Technology development; gains an understanding of solutions and supports the deployment of a core Technology/domain leading practices.
– Supports the execution of identifying, monitoring and implementing continuous improvement/best practices.
– Assists in deploying leading/best practices to mitigate risks. In conjunction with more senior team members, develops, maintains and applies consistent continuous improvement/best practices.
Education, Experience, Skills
Minimum Required Qualifications
• B.Tech Engg. With one of the engg discipline – Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Instrumentation, Oil
• Build high-performance team culture.
• Good Communication Skill
|Education||B.E. / B.Tech , MCA|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Cargill Placement Papers and Interview Questions|