- Bachelor/Masters of Engineering Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Aerospace or
Systems Engineering is required
Work Experience (Years):
- 5-8 years of progressive experience in the field of Systems Engineering
The System engineering role has substantial control over the effectiveness of the overall technical solution
(architecture, interfaces and control algorithms) developed to support the customers needs. Major
responsibilities include: Definition and management of system requirements, building physics based
models of the system and exercising the models over the entire operational environment, facilitating the
other design functions thru the decomposition and allocation of requirements and support the integration
and test of the resulting system. The System Engineer will guide the system development through their
knowledge of the system as a whole, its operational objectives, the subsystem operation and interfaces,
and the technical, financial and schedule constraints. Job Requirements:
- Lead the systematic capture, development and documentation of fully verifiable requirements into a total systems solutions that acknowledges technical, schedule, and cost constraints through consulting with customers, staff and sales personnel.
- Lead the functional analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications. Effectively communicate these internal design requirements to the other members of the design/project team.
- Create system level models, design tools and simulations necessary to support trade studies and solution architectures with customers during early business development efforts.
- Create detailed Verification and Validation plans and procedures for the testing of systems. Investigate and create new test methods and approaches.
- Lead the identification and definition of all Verification and Validation approaches for the system or subsystem.
- Lead the development of subsystem level requirements that are traceable to system level requirements. Write specifications to capture these requirements.
- Lead system or subsystem level integration and test, including any anomaly investigations.
- Innovate new ways to model systems to support trade studies and solution architectures with customers during early business development efforts.
- Create concise reports and proposal write-ups that describe the design decisions and analysis results.
Job Description:qualifications: * Bachelor/masters Of Engineering Degree In Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Aerospace Orsystems Engineering Is Requiredwork Experience (years): * 5-8 Years Of Progressive Experience In The Field Of Sys
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.