Covances Global Specimen Solutions (GSS) business provides specialty services in the holistic specimen tracking space. GSS improves translational science in the drug discovery process through industry best practices and a uniquely powerful pipeline data management analytics solution. GSS reduces the time, cost and risk of specimen based research, while building robust, healthy data pipelines that optimize research opportunities
- Experience with writing, editing and executing automated validation scripts manually and/or using automated tools
- Experience performing both manual and automated validation
- Experience with writing automated validation scripts for GUI for Web, Mobile App (Native & Web), Data Driven Validation, Back-end Validation (Interface, Database, Data Process applications/services)
Preferred but not required skills
- Experience setting up and implementing a new automated validation strategy/structure
- Experience using tools such as Test Complete, SOAP UI Pro, Target Process
- Experience training and providing knowledge transfer between team members
- Experience working in a GxP or Clinical Trials software validation industry
- Demonstrate the ability to complete basic level validation activities for a project effectively.
- Support in the planning and establishment of timelines to meet or exceed business expectations for validations.
- Support in the review of product specification documentation to create appropriate testing methodologies.
- Support in the review of validation documentation to support projects.
- Work with other team members to create appropriate testing environments to support the testing methodologies.
- Ability to use the basic working knowledge of SOPs, validation standards, and work procedures to support senior members in suggestion of potential improvements
Support senior members in the management of metrics.
- Assist with investigating or resolving issues of quality as directed.Staff and Financial Management
- Understand implications of activities to project budgets.
- Support senior members for suggestions of process improvements where issues are seen.
- Support Six Sigma process improvement teams.Training / SOPs
- Active member of SOP review teams as assigned.
- BCA, B.E, B.Tech, in Computer Science degree preferably in the sciences or related field or one (1) year in a validation or regulatory position dealing with SOPS and computer systems requirement specification.
- Less than 1 year validation experience or equivalent work experience in a regulated (FDA, EPA, etc.) environment preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problem Solving/Logic Skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong MS/Office skills in particular with Excel and Word.
- Understanding of Electronic Software Validation systems, such as JIRA or TargetProcess preferred.
Automated Tools, Automation, Testing Tools, Gui, Data Driven Validation, Back-end Validation, Test Complete, Soap Ui Pro, Target Process
Experience With Writing, Editing And Executing Automated Validation Scripts Manually And/or Using Automated Tools
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.