• Hands on experience in JLPT Level N3 equivalent and above.
• Should have excellent written and verbal skills in Japanese.
• Ability to work in 24×7 shifts coverage.
• Ability to learn new technologies in Infrastructure support.
• Ability to collaborate with onsite team and work in Hybrid model.
Good to Have:
• Exposure to ITIL framework, IT Infrastructure support and Datacenter Operations.
• Exposure to Japanese culture and dynamics.
• Exposure to Japanese market tools.
• Exposure to Mainframe Tools.
• Systems or Consoles monitoring and management.
• Escalation to application/Infrastructure L2/L3 teams.
• Preparing Status reports.
Qualifications : BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING, BACHELOR OF SCIENCE ( B.Sc Degree ), BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY
|Location||Nagpur , Maharashtra|
|Education||B.E. / B.Tech , BCA / BCM , B.Sc|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Tata Consultancy Services Tcs Placement Papers and Interview Questions|