Job Description :
- Creation of customer deliverable documentation including High Level Designs, Low Level Designs and test plans for the entire Collaboration portfolio.
- Experience in implementing a UC/UCCE network, given a design document and customer requirements
- Ability to troubleshoot implementation problems during migrations. Assists customer with deployment of related tools that support a customer and related Network Management Systems
- Cisco Voice technologies Call Manager (CUCM) , Contact Center Enterprise (CME / CUE), Unity Connection, Unified Presence, SME, IOS GW & GK configurations
- IP Telephony protocols like SIP, H323, MGCP, RTP, RTCP, VXML, and different Codecs.
- Knowledge in the following areas: Call Control, Multimedia Contact Centers, Call Scripts, and IVR Scripts.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Network/Data Center Solutions, IP networking, Switching and routing
1 Good communication skills
2 Good leadership qualities
3 Should be able to work under pressure
>>>Your Bridge To Information Technology Worldwide
Cucm, Networking, Cisco Voip, Ip Networking, Call Manager, Ccna, H323, Switching, Ip Telephony, Call Manager Express, Collaboration, Ucce, Cisco, Unity Connection, Cme, Sip, Cisco Certified Network Associate
Job Description :mandatory Skills: * Creation Of Customer Deliverable Documentation Including High Level Designs, Low Level Designs And Test Plans For The Entire Collaboration Portfolio. * Experience In Implementing A Uc/ucce Network, Given A
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.