Post Name : Internal Ombudsmen
Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Salary : Rs. 75,000/- Per Month
Job Location : BengaluruBangalore
1. Experience: Should have necessary exposure in working of operational side of banking apart from work experience in administrative office.
2. Duration: Contract will be for a period of 02 years from the date of reporting, extendable by one year on merits at the discretion of the Bank.
3. Remuneration: Consolidate monthly emoluments of Rs.75,000/-deduction of taxes as applicable.
4. Job description (in brief): The system of Internal Ombudsman is being introduced in the Bank during the year 2014 as per the Damodaran Committee recommendations on Customer Service. The Internal Ombudsman of the Bank is required to strengthen the grievance redressal mechanism and reduce the complaints to Banking Ombudsman.
Age: Not more than 62 years as on the date of appointment on 01/08/2018
1. In case, it is detected at any stage that the applicant do not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/ or have furnished incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, his/her services may be summarily terminated without any compensation thereof.
2. The engagement shall be governed by the provisions of the contract and not be construed as an employment in the Bank. The provisions of Provident Fund, Gratuity, Pension etc., shall not apply.
3. In all matters regarding eligibility, minimum qualifying standards in Personal Interaction, assessment thereof and communication of result, the Banks decision shall be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
4. Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification.
5 The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all application without assigning any reason/s thereto.
The General Manager (HR), Human Resources Management Department, Head Office, Manipal 576 104, Karnataka.
Selection process will consist of Personal Interaction / Interview conducted by the Selection Committee.
How to Apply
1. The applicants are advised to fill their applications strictly as per the format provided by Bank on its website (www.svndicatebank.in). The application form should be typed or neatly handwritten in English on a good quality "White A- 4 size" paper. The application must have the latest passport size photograph affixed and duly signed across. Application must be complete in all respects. Incomplete and illegible applications will be rejected.
2. Application should be accompanied by attested copies of relevant certificate(s)/ documents, in support of proof of age, category, educational qualification, work experience, etc. as mentioned in the application form. Please note that applications without complete documents are liable to be rejected.
3. The application form, along with self-attested copies of relevant certificate/s, may be sent by Speed Post only. The application form complete in all respects and duly signed should be sent in a cover superscribed as "Application for appointment of Internal Ombudsman on contract basis" and addressed to The General Manager (HR), Human Resources Management Department, Head Office, Manipal 576 104, Karnataka.
4 Applications, complete in all respects, along with attested copies of the required documents should reach the Bank on or before 13.07.2018. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
Should have necessary exposure in working of operational side of banking apart from work experience in administrative office.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.
About Syndicate bank
Syndicate Bank was established in 1925 in Udupi, the abode of Lord Krishna in coastal Karnataka with a capital of Rs.8000/- by three visionaries - Sri Upendra Ananth Pai, a businessman, Sri Vaman Kudva, an engineer and Dr.T M A Pai, a physician - who shared a strong commitment to social welfare.Their bjective was primarily to extend financial assistance to the local weavers who were crippled by a crisis in the handloom industry through mobilising small savings from the community. The bank collected as low as 2 annas daily at the doorsteps of the depositors through its Agents under its Pigmy Deposit Scheme started in 1928. This scheme is the Banks brand equity today and the Bank collects around Rs. 2 crore per day under the scheme.
Latest Jobs by Syndicate Bank
This job has been expired and not accepting application.