• Support ticket classification, Re-prioritization, User clarification, password reset, Response to user queries based on known error database. Ticket escalation to the next level of support.
• Ensuring that client systems are fully operational and any loss of service is restored in a timely and efficient manner
• Providing a high level of service to our customers and adhering to our strict SLAs for response and restoration times
• Problem determination, workaround resolution, root cause analysis, major incident management
• Ensure that solution and application support documentation is maintained to the highest quality and accuracy
Teamcenter Deployment and Installation
Required Skills and Expectations:
Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience of Windows, SQL Server, Linux server and networking
• Knowledge in Java, shell scripts, crontab, Database queries.
• Understanding of software development cycle
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Flexibility – responsibilities may require occasional evening and weekend work
Qualification And Experience:
Full time Graduation (B.E)/Post Graduation Degree from recognized university Min 2-3 years as Support Role.
BE / B Tech/ ME / M Tech / MSC/ MCA
02 Years 00 Month Maximum: 05 Years 11 Months
|Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Education||B.E. / B.Tech , MCA , M.E. / M.Tech|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Tata Technologies Placement Papers and Interview Questions|