If you're interested in working with extraordinary people and real professionals in one of the largest IT Service Companies, join Luxoft (12,000+ employees around the world), http://www.luxoft.com. We are looking for a candidate for one of our clients. As a travel provider laser-focused on low prices, we're growing faster than ever. At this project, we mix creativity, analytics, and a casual (albeit driven) environment in order to get new products and services to market quickly.
In Luxoft, our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. Great Place to Work Institute certifies us as one of the Top 10 companies to work for in Mexico, and we do it with a truly flexible environment, high impact projects in agile environments, a culture focused on results, training and strong support to grow your career.
- Work on the Event Driven Infrastructure (EDI) team as a part of Connected Trips.
- Work with the team to evaluate and select technologies that are best suited to solve the problem at hand.
- Work with the team to estimate, and deliver on objectives set together as a team.
- Own the delivery of features right through to production.
- Have the knack to find the right balance between technological perfection and delivering features.
- Provide code reviews and encourage the continuous betterment of our engineering practices.
- Work efficiently with team members based in other locations and time-zones.
- Ensure our documentation is kept clean and up-to-date to foster a culture of inviting more contributors to our projects.
- A Computer Science degree would be preferable, but nothing beats actual experience building software.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely. Written communication is particularly important given the need for "asynchronous" communications with other locations.
- Hands-on experience with at least one of Java or Kotlin. We are open to folks from other backgrounds who are confident they can make the switch to these, given most of our code is in the above.
- A strong affinity towards ensuring we have enough automation (testing/tooling) to keep our applications healthy.
- Experience working with GitHub (or similar) across larger teams with a focus on writing clear commit messages.
Nice to have
- Any experience with Kafka, Docker and Kubernetes is good as they form most of our foundation. If you don't have them yet, this role is a good opportunity to get started.
Project Descriptionif You're Interested In Working With Extraordinary People And Real Professionals In One Of The Largest It Service Companies, Join Luxoft (12,000+ Employees Around The World), Http://www.luxoft.com. We Are Looking For A Candidate
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.