Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor's Degree
Travel Percentage : 0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
It\u2019s an amazing opportunity to join a Talented team of innovative and committed folks doing interesting work at the world\u2019s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions!
What you will be doing
Create and maintain processes of the quality program and provide consulting for software development or operations processes, quality practices, quality audits and software measurements.
What you bring:
- Work closely with architects to analyze the end-to-end scenarios, gather requirements, and design the test cases that needs to be automated.
- Design, execute, and maintain the test automation strategy, manual test coverage and the consistency of regression testing.
- Developing new test scripts.
- Developing/maintaining the automation framework.
- Evaluating new tools/APIs & worked in Agile process.
- Good knowledge on Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid), TestNG, Java.
- Parameterization, Synchronization and define Test results.
- Creating reusable components, Data driven Tests and Running through framework.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Should have experience on Bitbucket, Defect Tracking tool JIRA.
- Should have experience on webservice Testing, groovy scripts and SoapUI Tool
- Worked on various testing tools is an added advantage
- Good to have Performance testing exposure using JMeter or LoadRunner.
- Familiarity with any Message Queues is added advantage
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities \u2013 FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Last date to apply : 2020-10-10
Job Description :position Type : Full Timetype Of Hire : Experienced (relevant Combo Of Work And Education)education Desired : Bachelor's Degreetravel Percentage : 0%are You Curious, Motivated, And Forward-thinking? At Fis You\u2019ll Have The
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.