Sr. Financial Analysts - FP&A - Pricing
Role Objective: This role is responsible for supporting Digital Ops pricing function, the ideal candidate must be a self-driven person and flair to learn technology and keen to work in strategic and complex business environment. Should be passionate about said subject and ambitious to develop an exciting career in Finance.
The candidate should have the following qualities:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and logical abilities
- Must be a go getter person and good team member
- Expert in MS office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Detailed Role & Responsibility:
- Member of highly efficient pricing team
- Good understanding on various pricing models like Fixed Price, T&M, and transaction based, Outcome based pricing.
- Designing commercial models based on Customer requirements using financial modeling techniques.
- Analyzing commercial models to asses commercial and operational risks, and perform what-if analysis of the possible scenarios.
- Collaborating with Sales, Delivery & Pre sales and other teams as needed for the deal
Job Location: Hyderabad
Should be a qualified CA/ICWA/MBA with good academic background
Sr. Financial Analysts - Fp&a - Pricingrole Objective: This Role Is Responsible For Supporting Digital Ops Pricing Function, The Ideal Candidate Must Be A Self-driven Person And Flair To Learn Technology And Keen To Work In Strategic And Complex Bus
Looking for Icwa graduates profile.