A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, youll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Additional Work Location(s) ​​​​​:None
Position Summary: The System Engineering team is looking for a Technical Leader with ultimate team playing skills driving platform and customizing design
This position serves as coaching and coordination of the System Engineers and Functional Architects.
The position will have no direct reports
- Create System Design and Architecture on mid to high complex Systems, Platforms and modules for Car Audio Systems from basic idea up to product launch
- Technical lead on development of platform and OEM specific car audio amplifier ECUs
- Lead and steer the technical architecture team (HW, SW, ME) to ensuring feasible and cost uptimized product design
- Perform technical presentations directly with OEMs
- System definition based on analysis of customer requirements in RFQ phase
- Train and guide System Engineers in project execusion
- Gererating detailed System block diagram under consideration of Harman guidelines, best BOM cost, low power consumption, thermal design constraints and environmental conditions.
- Develop verification plan and content for the designed system to secure the fulfillment og the key requirements
- Perform design reviews for each development stage about compliance of development parts to system design requirements to secure maturity
- Maintain appropriate knowledge of current and future technologies, methods and tools, related to system engineering and system architecture.
- Continuosly improve and routinize the cross functional architecture process
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mechatronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
- In-depth knowledge of system architecture styles and design principles
- Minimum of 10 years experience in developing real-time embedded systems, at least 2 years experience as system architect (cross-disciplinary team lead)
- Experience in one or more of the following areas required: infotainment solutions, multiprocessor architecture, multimedia products within Automotive
- Solid background in using modern development tools like DOORS, Enterprise Architect, JIRA, and System DFMEA
- Experience with the automotive OEM vehicle development process
- Experience in OEM tier1 supplier development of ECUs
- Working Knowledge:
- Previous audio ECU design experience
- Experience in the design of products containing Hardware,Software and Mechanics
- Experience in requirement writing and system definition
- Willingness to travel 15% of the time
- Willingness to work in an office in Bangalore, India.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. ()
A Career At Harmanas A Technology Leader That Is Rapidly On The Move, Harman Is Filled With People Who Are Focused On Making Life Better. Innovation, Inclusivity And Teamwork Are A Part Of Our Dna. When You Add That To The Challenges We Take On A
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.