A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, youll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
To Test Infotainment and Cluster system developed by HARMAN. Validate the system SW continuously with different Test Techniques to achieve the Quality Software and System Performance as per the requirement of Client/Customer. Jointly perform Vehicle Test with Client. Support the development team to achieve defect free software by bring out the bugs early in the project. Follow release plan of the project and quickly adopt to the change in plan.
What You Will Do
- Good understanding of Infotainment System and Domains like CAN, Vehicle Functions & Diagnostics and Complete System Testing (both HMI and Functional).
- Understand the Architecture of Software and Hardware and quickly ramp up on the entire system testing perspective.
- Finding, Logging and Maintaining defects on system level through Exploratory and Regression Testing.
- Complete Ownership of Test Case Engineering, Maintenance of existing Test Suites and Adding Exploratory Test Cases to Test Suite after every release.
- Detailed analysis of reported problems, Bug analysis, Bug verification and tracking. Perform reviews and other activities to ensure high-quality results.
- Independently handle both Vehicle testing and manual testing request.
What You Need
- Min 4 years of experience of System Test in Automotive Infotainment and Cluster Domain.
- Must have knowledge of software and Hardware architecture.
- Over all system Knowledge, Vehicle Interface and Vehicle Drive Testing
- Bachelors Degree / Masterss Degree in Engineering,
- Have Proven Testing Skills
- Has ability to quickly ramp up on the entire system testing perspective.
- Good English Skills (writing, documenting, conversation)
What is Nice to Have
- Knowledge on Testing Quality standards (Automotive Spice)
- ISTQB certification (Basic or Advanced)
- Exposure to Test Automation with any one scripting language
- Involvement in Test Drive along with Client.
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel up to 20%, domestic and international travel
- Be willing to work in office in Bangalore/Pune location
What We Offer
- Job Location - Marathahalli, Bangalore
- Good exposure on Advanced technology & regularly get updated on the new technology and trends by various sessions organized by Learning and Development Team.
- Insurance Leave Policy In -house doctor consultation Higher Education Assistance Relocation Expenses NPS Subsidized Transport Other Benefits
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. ()
A Career At Harmanas A Technology Leader That Is Rapidly On The Move, Harman Is Filled With People Who Are Focused On Making Life Better. Innovation, Inclusivity And Teamwork Are A Part Of Our Dna. When You Add That To The Challenges We Take On A
Looking for Masters/ Post Graduate,bachelors/ Degree graduates profile.