A Career at HARMAN As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, youll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day. Job DescriptionPosition Summary: Feature owner for Media domain.Job Responsibilities:
- Be a key driver behind Media domain of Harman
- Understand the requirements, design, develop and debug software in the field of Media (infotainment system).
- Task definition, documentation (High level design, Component design) implementation, code reviews and testing of functionality in the field of. coordination of work packages with other domains
- As part of a matrix organization work alongside with architects, engineers, designers, testers and product managers in multiple locations as needed to help integrate and productize the solution.
- Leverage existing codebase but also seek ways to improve the Media performance and capabilities (Performance Analysis / KPI measurements).
- Writing C++ code and be aware about code modularity, code performance, OOP and component driven code, self-explanatory code style.
- Integration of new functionality into an existing C++ solution
- Elaboration and implementation of component design, concepts, algorithms for new features .Technical coordination with developers of other domains.
- Stay up to date with current trends and technologies.
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science or similar education
- 4+ years of experience in embedded technologies
- Strong C++ and STL programming skills with hands own experience.
- Strong knowledge in Data Structures and algorithms.
- Good in programming and problem solving.
- Minimum 4 year of experience in C++ preferably with exposure to embedded systems
- Self motivated, result driven individual, must be passionate about the work
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Hands on experience on Media
- Automotive background preferable
- Experience with build tools CM tools (Git, perforce) is desirable.
Leadership:Demonstrate character, clarity, courage and commitment to high-performance
- Build environment of trust, high performance and engagement by establishing clear goals and a commitment to feedback, development and recognition
Change Orientation:Champion a better, faster and simpler way of doing things
- Apply original thinking and continuous improvement to processes, products, systems or services and manage change to better serve customer needs
Collaboration:Connect, engage and communicate with others
- Encourage open expression of ideas; communicate effectively at all levels and build strong relationships
Judgment:Make sound decisions
- Demonstrate critical thinking to take appropriate risk and make sound and timely decisions
Results-Driven:Deliver extraordinary results
- Take initiative to achieve superior, quality results against internal or external standards of excellence
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. ()
A Career At Harmanas A Technology Leader That Is Rapidly On The Move, Harman Is Filled With People Who Are Focused On Making Life Better. Innovation, Inclusivity And Teamwork Are A Part Of Our Dna. When You Add That To The Challenges We Take On A
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.