Location: Building No: 12C, Floor 9,10,11, Building No: 12B -Stilt floor, Raheja Mindspace, Cyberabad, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081, Telangana, India
Bachelor's in Electronics/Computer Science Engineering with 13 to 15 years of Experience in SW development.
Required Technical Skills/Education:
1. At least 7+ Years' of Experience in Architecting and Delivering Cutting-Edge Enterprise Mobile Solutions to address Business Needs.
2. Have hands on experience on complete Mobile Application Development Life cycle from design thinking, requirement analysis, estimation, technical architecture, team ramp up, development, testing, integration, security, performance, analytics, DevOps, review process, technical documentation
3. Demonstrable technical work in Native and cross-platform Mobile Application development, troubleshooting and strong documentation
4. Shall be able to design scalable solutions complied with security and performance guidelines
5. Shall have knowledge on Cloud base environment - Amazon Web Services
6. Strong hold on Architecture Designing, Design Patterns & UML
7. Strong hands-on programming, algorithm and problem-solving skills.
8. Shall be able to design scalable solutions complied with security and performance guidelines
9. Shall have knowledge on Cloud base environment - Amazon Web Services
10. Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
11. Experienced in RDBMS and NoSQL database design and development
12. Work closely with the team to ensure architectural, coding, design, and quality standards are adhered
13. To review code, project output and ensure compliance to industry best practices
14. Open to new technologies/ languages and stay current with the latest tools and technologies
15. Should be able to understand project requirements and prepare technical specification documentation
16. Interface with other teams/experts for design and evaluation of new products
17. Knowledge of Agile development methodology
18. Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
19. Experience in Training and mentoring junior team members
20. Be self-motivated and require minimal supervision
21. Shall provide technical leadership and is responsible for developing components and the overall systems design
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice
Location: Building No: 12c, Floor 9,10,11, Building No: 12b -stilt Floor, Raheja Mindspace, Cyberabad, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081, Telangana, IndiaEducation :Bachelor's In Electronics/computer Science Engineering With 13 To 15 Years Of Experience
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Short Job Information for Carrier Global Recruitment