Uber is a private sector company, open vacancy for the post of sr data scientist fintech for the year .Uber is looking for any graduate / post graduate pass candidates and the job location is Hyderabad / Secunderabad Telangana. If you want to apply for Sr data scientist fintech job then check complete jobdetails before applying for this job.
Uber is actively seeking any graduate / post graduate candidates for the post of Sr data scientist fintech in Hyderabad / Secunderabad Telangana. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who is looking to make career as sr data scientist fintech and a desire to grow in their career. With a competitive salary and benefits package, this role is perfect for any graduate / post graduate candidates who are looking to make a career in the industry.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Data Analyst to join our FinTech - Data Analytics team and make significant contributions to our mission to streamline and optimize Uber's financial infrastructure and processes. In this position, you will
get an amazing opportunity to leverage advanced analytics to play a critical
role in implementing/building a wide array of financial systems, generating
actionable insights from data and improving financial reporting processes. You
will work closely with senior leaders in Product, Data Science, Engineering,
Compliance and Operations on fast moving, high-stakes problems. A deep
analytical passion and the ability to execute on key business priorities is a
must for this role. Your performance is measured by the insights you give,
effectiveness of communication, and the initiative to drive ideas and implement
them into action.
---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
You will shape the direction of Uber's financial platforms by doing the following:
- Work with accounting, engineering, product, data science, compliance and other business stakeholders in mining and analyzing financial and entity-level data to extract key trends and insights.
- Build effective visualizations to communicate data to key decision-makers.
- Build models to detect anomalies and resolve financial imbalances investigate and resolve data discrepancies between systems.
- Understand critical interdependencies across functions and divisions, and grasp the short and long-term trade-offs of business decisions.
- Explore Fintech systems/data to proactively identify and initiate process improvements for cost savings and efficiencies.
- Build end to end data pipelines and self serving dashboards. Automate whatever you can!
- Plan and lead complex projects, prioritize tasks and map stakeholders appropriately
- Be a trusted advisor to Product Management and business leadership.
- Conduct feasibility studies to analyze the impact of proposed product changes.
- Communicate your findings to cross-functional peers and management.
- Get a deep understanding about the FinTech systems and data flows involved document and train internal personnel to institutionalize the learnings of the data analytics practice.
---- What You Will Need ----
- Undergraduate and/or graduate degree in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field.
- 5+ years experience as a Product Analyst, Sr. Data Analyst, or other type of data analysis-focused functions
- Advanced SQL expertise
- Experience with either Python or R for data analysis
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Proven ability to wrangle large datasets, extracting insights from data, and summarizing learnings/takeaways.
- Experience with Excel and some dashboarding/data visualization (i.e. Tableau, Mixpanel, Looker, or similar)
- Demonstrated aptitude toward Data Storytelling and Root Cause Analysis using data
- Excellent understanding of statistical principles backed by an academic foundation
- Ability to learn and adapt to new methodologies for data collection and analysis
- Ability to deliver on tight timelines and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining quality and detail
- Ability to work in a self-guided manner
- Ability to mentor, coach and develop junior team members
- Superb communication and organization skills
- Prior experience within the finance industry is a plus
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
.Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to .
Uber is looking for .
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Short Job Information for Uber Recruitment
Job Title : Sr Data Scientist Fintech
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : N/A
Post Date : 07 December, 2022
Last Date : 08 May, 2023
This is to inform all concerned that YuvaJobs.com as a free service to jobseekers. We never ask to pay money for any job or to get the job.
YuvaJobs.com does not guarantee any interview/meeting/discussion with any employer basis any amount of initial monetary payment by the jobseeker.
YuvaJobs.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the person concerned through or representing YuvaJobs.com.
Jobseekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.
Apply for any job from YuvaJobs.com on your own risk or responsibility and Don't pay any amount / money / anything to anyone to get a job.