• Digital Marketing & Loyalty group is building a Digital Experience Platform that will define Mastercard’s strategy and roadmap for building sites and apps across multiple channels like web, mobile, IoT etc. Mastercard is looking for a strong technical professional to be part of this exciting journey
• We focus on delivering digital solutions across different digital channels (web, social media, mobile.)
• This position is responsible for providing senior application development and design support within Digital Consumer Solutions. Specifically, this person will provide exceptional application development to all digital projects.
• This is a career opportunity to be a senior application engineer providing global digital solutions for one of the most well-known brands in the world. Passion, rigour, and drive are required.
Role & Skills
– Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest NodeJS based Front End Technologies like Stencil, Angular, React or Vue
– Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
– Develop application code and unit test in the Angular, Rest Web Services, Spring Boot and Java technologies
– Ensure high-performance applications which are secure and scalable
– Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, JS and writing cross-browser compatible code.
– Experience with RESTful services
– Responsible for leading design & development of micro-services built using Sprint-boot on Cloud.
– Integrate content feeds via API, JSON, XML, and RSS from both internal and external sources.
– Hands-on design & development experience on Cloud. Exposure to Pivotal Cloud Foundry will be an added advantage.
– Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. JUnit, Jest, Jasmine)
– Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
– Document application components for support and training materials for MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
Need to have strong knowledge in one or more of the technology skills above and exposure to the other skills enough to learn on the job and scale to pick up the responsibility of a full stack developer.
All About You: Strong communication skills – both verbal and written – with strong relationship building, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Work Location: Pune, India
|Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Education||B.E. / B.Tech , M.E. / M.Tech|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Mastercard Placement Papers and Interview Questions|