- Review drawings for major components and construction.
- Responsible for the civil work design compliance with project specifications and regulatory requirements.
- Act as Project Civil Work authority to review and technical queries related to Civil Work engineering.
- Identify risks related to Civil Work and propose mitigation.
- Promotes inter-departmental communications and encourages teamwork. Establishes clear communication with the Contractor and other disciplines/departments.
- Perform design calculations and modeling.
- Review for accuracy: drawings, specifications, design criteria, and other project documents.
Prepare and execute planned maintenance schedule (Monthly, Half yearly & annually) for all Building assets (civil works).
- Daily basis visit the sites and check the performance and quality of the worked carried out by the maintenance team.
- Able to prepare, interpret and use engineering plans, maps, specifications and technical reports
In-depth knowledge of engineering / technical project control systems and practices, international engineering codes and standard
Site Supervisor, Site Supervision, Civil Engineer, Civil Supervisor, Site Engineer Civil
Immediate Opening In A Reputed Company For The Role Of Site Engineer / Site Supervisor / Civil Engineer For Bangalore Location.
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.