We are seeking a Senior Validation Engineer-2 for Microchips MCU32 division to support validation and characterization of 32-bit microcontrollers. Microchip is a world leader in 8, 16, and 32- bit microcontrollers. The Validation Engineering position is focused on helping with development of our analog and parametric testing infrastructure. Significant time will be spent developing test cases, performing lab bench experiments and assisting other team members in the validation of 32-bit microcontrollers at the unit and system-level. This position is based in Bangalore, India. As a validation engineer, you will work with worldwide teams located in France, USA, India and other corporate team members.
- Develop functional and system level/use-case validation tests for microcontrollers and test chips.
- Develop automated lab based testing of microcontroller for both digital and analog modules at the unit level and at the full chip level.
- Functionally test prototype designs pre- and post-silicon using test chips and FPGA emulation platforms.
- Develop performance tests for determining circuit margin and datasheet parameters.
- Assist in lab test-bench design, configuration and data collection activities.
- Design or assist in the development of new testing infrastructure for use within the validation team.
- Drive design recommendations to improve the validation process, such as enhancements to test software and hardware environments, lab equipment usage, and data management.
- Candidate should be familiar with using lab equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Power Supplies, Arbitrary Waveform and Pulse generators, etc.
- Candidate will have the primary role of creating, auditing, and overseeing test procedures, validation plans, postprocessing of test data, test reports, and documenting results
- Candidate should have hands-on knowledge of C, C++ programming languages, LabVIEW/TestStand and exposure to scripting languages.
- Candidate must be a College Graduate with a Bachelors degree in Electrical/Electronics or Computer Engineering (or equivalent).
- Candidate should have 7 to 10 years of related work experience.
- Experience with communication busses (GPIB, RS-232, RS-485, SPI, I2C, USB, EBI, Ethernet, etc.).
- Experience with Analog peripherals (ADCs, DACs, Comparators, OpAMPs, CTMU).
- Experience with Clock subsystem and Reset subsystems (BOR, POR, Band-Gap, WDT, DMT, etc.).
- Experience with microcontrollers, FPGAs, and embedded systems.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
Job Descriptionwe Are Seeking A Senior Validation Engineer-2 For Microchips Mcu32 Division To Support Validation And Characterization Of 32-bit Microcontrollers. Microchip Is A World Leader In 8, 16, And 32- Bit Microcontrollers. The Validation E
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.