Our client is a UK subsidiary of a global financial house working in multiple markets and asset classes.
We are currently looking for extension of existing L2/L3 support and development team for a regulatory reporting application.
Rapidly expanding team in Kyiv developing and supporting a range of client projects and requirements. Successful candidate will join a group of 4 people working flexible hours covering jointly the time range from 8 to 19 Kyiv time.
Technologies used: Java/J2EE, JMS/JFS, MySQL, Unix Shell/Windows Batch/Perl, MQ, Control-M, Jira/Confluence, EJB, Spring Framework, Camel, Hibernate, JPA.
Opportunities: Rapidly growing team with opportunities for working directly with business users, expanding technical and capital markets knowledge, and developing consultancy / soft skills. Working along with highly professional and experienced developers gives opportunity for farther development of SQL and Java skills.
- Communicating with client on user issues.
- Resolving client problems in different ways, proposing workarounds, applying fixes.
- Programming in Java, SQL, shell.
- At least 2 years of experience with SQL.
- Good SQL query writing skills.
- Ability to communicate verbally with client in English: written/spoken -English on upper-intermediate level or higher.
- Basic Java skills, reading and understanding Java code.
- Understanding common SDLC.
Nice to have
- Experience working as L2/L3 support is a big plus.
- Experience in SQL performance tuning, understanding query plan is a big plus.
- Experience with Investment Banking, Finance would be a big plus.
- Experience in .NET would be a plus.
- English: Upper-intermediate
Project Descriptionour Client Is A Uk Subsidiary Of A Global Financial House Working In Multiple Markets And Asset Classes.we Are Currently Looking For Extension Of Existing L2/l3 Support And Development Team For A Regulatory Reporting Applicatio
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.