1. IN depth knowledge of Linux OS: RedHat, CentOS, Windows, etc.
2. Hands on experience with Apache, OS patching and JBoss EAP (Mandatory)
3. Familiarity with VMWare and concepts
4. Expert in Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting
5. Experience with SNMP/Nagios based Monitoring
6. Strong technical problem solving skills and experience in IP networking and static routing FTP, SSH,
SMTP, DNS, HTTP/S, JBoss EAP, DHCP, Syslog logging facility
7. Team player and ability to work independently and effectively under pressure in a high paced and
8. Ready to work 24 / 7 support and client interaction technologies related issues.
9. Additional Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE) will be considered an advantage
Last date to apply : 2020-09-29
System Admin, System Administrator, Senior System Administrator, Jboss Tomcat, Apache, Linux
Position Titlesr System Administrator Locationandheri East Position Reports Tomanager Experience4 10 Years Educationany Graduate Tech Skillsapache, Jboss Eap, Networking, Os Patching And Handling Audit
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.