Job Description :
Trimble inc. is looking for a highly motivated C# .Net Core Backend Software Developer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing & developing commercial grade SaaS software and high-performance server-based services in close collaboration with a high-capacity development and management team.
- Work closely with product managers, team leads, and software developers to implement software solutions and applications, isolate problems and debug issues on MS platforms.
- Ability to work in a high-paced agile atmosphere.
- Self-motivated and demonstrate initiative in tackling work, while following software development best practices and company guidelines
- Ability to communicate clearly and logically, and present developed features from time to time.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be Proficient with C#, ASP.NET MVC and .NET Core
- Must be Proficient with RESTful Services
- Windows services & MSMQ experience,
- Service Bus and Publish-Subscribe design patterns would be an asset
- Experience with developing responsive, mobile first projects for the web
- Unit testing experience with MSTest and NUnit
- Demonstrated debugging and troubleshooting skills in a highly transactional networked environment.
- Proficient working knowledge of SQL Server and ORMs like NHibernate
- Understanding of network services and communication protocols (UDP, TCP/IP) a plus
- Understanding of IoT and MQTT messaging protocol
- Proficiency Git version control software
- 4+ years of web development experience
- Comp Science degree or related experience/education
- Experience with Docker, NService Bus, PostMan, Fiddler/BURP
- RabbitMQ experience
- Service Bus and Publish-Subscribe design patterns
Job Description :trimble Inc. Is Looking For A Highly Motivated C# .net Core Backend Software Developer.the Successful Candidate Will Be Responsible For Designing & Developing Commercial Grade Saas Software And High-performance Server-based S
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.