Job Description :
Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
- you will be responsible for the implementation of our IT Infrastructure Solutions and Services globally.
- Your new role covers Collaboration & Workplace Services (Service Desks, Digital Workplaces, O365, Mail, File, Print, Real Time Communication).
- At the beginning you will focus on Office 365 where you will lead the program streams User Adoption and Operating Model. From summer 2021 you will widen your scope to Workplace projects where you will lead the rollout of our new Digital Workplace and Device as a Service model.
- You will be a key member of our globally distributed team of Architects, Project Managers and Service Managers.
- You will collaborate intensively within this team as well as with the business, with external partners and within the whole Siemens IT organisation globally in order to satisfy expectations and priorities of our customers.
- Masters or bachelors degree in computer science or IT
- Flexibility to work with people in different time zones, e.g. Europe
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Were Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemensare based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at:andabout Siemens careers at:
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrows reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here:
Last date to apply : 2021-01-31
Senior Software Engineer It Infrastructure Project Management
Job Description :together We Make The Differencesiemens Mobility Is An Independent Managed Company Of Siemens Ag. Its Core Business Includes Rail Vehicles, Rail Automation And Electrification Solutions, Turnkey Systems, Intelligent Road Traf
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.